Need a triple tuner (2 x Sat, 1 x terrestrial) - help appreciated

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 646 times. The last Post () by world-of-satellite.co.uk.

• Hey all,

First off, I'm new here - hello! I'm in Ireland, I have cancelled my Sky subscription and am intending on replacing it with an enigma2 box to cover both terrestrial & satellite. Trying to figure out where to start and what box to get. My requirements are pretty straightforward:

1. Needs 2 x Satellite tuners
    2. Needs 1 x Terrestrial tuner
    3. Needs to be quick - we're used a Sky HD box, so don't want slow responsiveness or anything like that.
    4. Needs to allow recording/7 day EPG/etc. I have a 2.5" HDD at home to pop into this already.

From initial searches it would seem something like the ZGemma H7S would be a perfect option, can find it for £119 on a few sites - is this a good starting point? Are there comparable machines at similar price points I should be looking at?

Any help is really appreciated.

Cheers!

• For what it’s way my friend has the zgemma H7s and is very pleased with the performance, features and support the box has.You can also get it a little cheaper online ( google eopenbox) although I have no experience of the the retailer.

• H7S Is great stable receiver, our price includes free shipping and 2 year hardware warranty, no other sellers offers 2 year hardware warranty on Zgemma receivers.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!