Compendium requests SX88 + Oprima combo.

• Hello everyone and welcome back.

I have a series of requests because these versions of recent fw seem to contain less and less features.

I would like to understand some things with you and try to interface with octagon.

1 Currently it is no longer possible to manage the CAS with the usual procedure

Settings menu then type 6363 and cmapare in lower case management, it does not do it from different firmware.

2 The web TV is no longer present with the various internal apps plus the one for adults.

3 With the stalker I have a problem of audio sync on some channels or black screen and audio only, but it's not a problem of provider, if I open the channel with a different app or on a smart TV the channel works normally.

OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD Support Forum

OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD includes support, firmware, software,tools,settings,channel lists, tutorials, and downloads. Key features - H.265 / MPEG4 - HD / SD, DVB-S2 multistream tuner, Multistream Root, Gold, (PLP, PLS) T2MI support without parameter input, Hardware BlindScan (Blind Search) Low Symbol Rate Support (Low Symbol Rate Support), Stalker, Kodi (XBMC), Xtream IPTV, .m3u, YouTube, RedTube.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!