Info needed please

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 572 times. The last Post () by glenviewjf.

• Morning chaps

just a quick nooob question
    can vuduo run as a server like the dm's do and are they to set up
    also can anyone tell me where i can buy a clone in the uk most places that say uk are shipping from china which i can do my self
    ive got loads more to ask but this will do for now

Cheers guys

cmon the pool on wednesday night

• Hello seasider,

A vuduo can run a server no problem at all,regards setting up it's all here buddy,just take your time to read how to and keep at it.

Regards a clone,if you do decide to go down that road there is support here regards a security patch which needs to be flashed to the clone duo to be able to run the latest images on it.

Clones are avaiable through a well known auction site,but i have to say that if you can afford it buy a original from our board sponsor,you will not be dissapointed buddy,it's money very well spent.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• You can run a Vu Duo as a server, and they are pretty much the same to set up as the dreamboxes.

I haven't found anyone selling clones in the UK but the Chinese delivery is usually 3-4days with what i have read!...

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!