CI support Open Black Hole 4.3 ?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,236 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• Official Post

No and there will never be any support but of cause there is allways the option to try any Ci+ Helper for OE Alliance based images

I have not try any my self but sure there must be one working.

And just to inform why there will be no CI+ support.

Its not in any way illegal to put your Common Interface (CI+) and subscription card into any divice of your choice.

But its illegal for in this case Team Blackhole to put any copyright protected drivers and ssl files into their image build.

And the policy of Team Blackhole have allways been to not give any support for whats illegal.

Then of cause using any third-party plugin is up to the users and Team Blackhole cannot be held responsible

for what users might do with their image.

And then next common question is, Why does CI+ work with Blackhole image?

Because Vu+ have for some reason added support thats working with some CI+ modules and Blackhole Image is built on the Vu+ stock image

Then Team Blackhole cannot be held responsible for what Vu+ is doing since they have not added anything to make it work.

But same policy for Blackhole image, Does it work, well lucky you. Does it not work take it up with Vu+ or your Provider :)

Hope this answers your question ;)

Best Regards Seagen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Official Post

Yes and as i try to explain in my erlier post.

Its not illegal for you as a legal customer to put your CI+ mudule with legal smartcard into any device

But if we talk about lets say Telenor/CanalDigital Nordic they state that only legaly supported devices get support.

If you put your module and card into any not licens device then its your problem and you get no support.

Just call your customer service and ask for help with your Enigma2 based STB ;)

All thoose images that have built in CI+ support also use illegal hacked ssl certificate that emulate legaly licensed ssl certificate

Others have solved it with an open third-party plugin (CI+ helper) that do the same.

As long as DreamMultimedia or Vu+ dont legaly obtain an CI+ licens there will never be any legal support to give.

All images builders that add hacked licensed ssl to their build could be subject for legal issues and Team Blackhole have choosen

the easy way.

Zero support no legal issues now or in the future :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!