Satellite List & Language

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,530 times. The last Post () by sarim112.

• After trying more than 15 different images , i found your image and it's the best and perfectly fit one for Octagon 8008 . With latest version , images are more beautiful .

Thanks for it .

BTW Few things should look to improve .

1. satellite list is not enough . Please add full satellite.xml . Asian side of the belt is totally ignored . Have to manually and it brings unwanted difficulty .

2. Let's add Local Language of Sri Lanka , Sinhala . I can help you to translate the language fully and FOC. Please setup that .

Thanks for good work .

• Thanx, good to hear! :cool1:

OK, I'll try to give you various options I know of...

I'll also attach Reinh@rd's satellites.xml file and Ciefp's channels list with Reinh@rd's XML file (you'll find both of those at the very bottom of the post).... :saint:

Given I do not know of people in Europe who do such a detailed and "wide reaching" XML file/channels list, perhaps I could suggest to help with the XML file and enhance it...

Please come to our home forum and upload your version of XML file, so Reinh@rd can compare and make a more comprehensive satellites.xml file, which Reinh@rd uploads here: http://www.hd-digital-satcrew.…l-by-reinh-rd/index3.html

1) I use Ciefp channels list, which, I find, is the best by far, including some IPTV channels, which actually work... You can get it here, on this great forum, too! It contains these Far Eastern(?) satellite positions by default:

388475ec231.jpg

d3212f12.jpg

2) If I substitute Ciefp's xml file with Reinh@rd's I get a bit more (or farther to the East):

ffa090a097.jpg

3) SetEdit gives you these options when it comes to messing with those lists:

faf6da177c6a84.jpg

30dadc3.jpg

4) DreamBoxEDIT also has similar functions (both editors are freeware):

89f5c8.jpg

201de557e3be74d02e34ae0e.jpg

035270689ebec3e.jpg

5) I guess it's possible to import those from Kingofsat website, probably more so in some editors which cost $£€... So, get ready to rock and rumble on the scene, with your very own channel/settings list... :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

6) Come to HDSC forum and get the .po files to translate Enigma2 to your mother tongue, with a big thanx in advance for that! :thumbup:

http://www.hd-digital-satcrew.…on/?highlight=translation

Welcome to the family! :beer1:

• Thanks for great reply .

I have few little questions for you .

1. How font works with translation ? NEED TO HAVE Special font attached to translation .Is there specific rule/standard for that. in web we use unicode fonts.

2. Can you send .po files in here ? Is this image based on openpli ?

3. It's difficult to register on your forum . Does yahoo, gmail accepted by you ?

• 1) Open Tutanota account (encrypted email, great and free, like Protonmail) and it will be easy.

2) Then, you'll get into the forum, get email notifications etc. Just use English, there is this option, of course.

3) Use POEDIT to edit .po files: https://poedit.net/download - you will find the files in the thread I mentioned above.

4) I did not see Sinhalese (or Hindu etc.) in Poedit > File > Preferences > Change UI Language, so not sure how that will work with fonts etc. - but you have Preferences > Advanced > Line endings > Unix as an option... Maybe one needs to contact the Poedit Team first and make such arrangements with them?

5) PurE2 is based - like all the rest of them - on a bit of everything, from DMM beginnings, to OpenPLi, it's all included, but also (more so) OE-A (you would use OE-A channel list for our image, not DMM or OpenPLi versions). "OE-A" is primarily OpenViX/OpenATV based and many contribute to this Open Embedded Alliance...

6) A note: we (our coders) are now working on PurE2 v. 6.4, which will be our own build, so watch this space...

Best of luck! :)

P.S. I am re-doing and finishing Croatian... and there is a LOT of work to be done there...

52b2ffa14e9201f72a1b26.jpg

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• master G

Added the Label General Support
  • Dreambox two have a peoblem with 88.e satellite some channels have no picture except sound.12672v44995 tp not working please anyone help am reall worry

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!