[Plugin] freearhey

There are 108 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 35,791 times. The last Post () by Panda555.

• Hello, I have an Vu + Duo 2 with OpenATV Image 6.5. Before that I had the VTI 15.0. The plugin freearhey 1.9 worked perfectly with the VTI image, but with the OpenATV I get it installed and started, but the channels remain dark. What am I doing wrong?? I'm really desperate. Do I have to install something to do so?

Please help.

thanks.

• Sorry,with witch Channels exactly?Because here with ATV 6.5 the most Channel are ok.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• I have write it on ATV Forum too,here 90% of the streams work´s with ATV 6.4 and 6.5,and this Plugin is py2 and py3 compactibel.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Can you make user interface easier to navigate between various countries.. if you exit a country , the list will go to the first country, which is not user friendly

Open plugin.py with mmmmmm notepad++

find

self['menulist'].moveToIndex(0)

end put #

# self['menulist'].moveToIndex(0)

save - exit - overwrite your plugin.py and reboot

• try please

crash on it

Python
        def exit(self):
            if self.index == 'group':
                ReloadBouquet()
                self.close()
            elif self.index == 'cat':
                self.load()
    Code
    AttributeError: 'freearhey' object has no attribute 'index'

very strange for me.. no crash.. :(

• Hi Lullula,

Unfortunately , the same thing. Crashlog again. I changed your plugin.py file , but without success ( no difference, the same as in plugin).

I will install the older version ( v.1.7 or 1.8 ), it may not crashlog again. For me is also strange, maybe some module or python in Pure2 image ?.

Another craslog in attach. Please can you look again , but if not work, not matter. Your plugin is sure good , but the problem is somewhere else.

Thank you.

• I think it´s more a Pure2 Problem with V1.9,because here with ATV 6.4(py2) and ATV 6.5(py3),the Plugin work´s without problems.

• Hi Lullula,

Unfortunately , the same thing. Crashlog again. I changed your plugin.py file , but without success ( no difference, the same as in plugin).

I will install the older version ( v.1.7 or 1.8 ), it may not crashlog again. For me is also strange, maybe some module or python in Pure2 image ?.

Another craslog in attach. Please can you look again , but if not work, not matter. Your plugin is sure good , but the problem is somewhere else.

Thank you.

this is another type error ;)

PHP
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/freearhey/plugin.py", line 280, in load
    url = six.ensure_str(host1)
    AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ensure_str'

try

• there is only one adaptation to py3 other than having fixed the source link

crash with OBH 4.4

• Here no problems with ATV 6.5 and ATV 7. 0 with last update, all work's fine, ServiceApp Systemplugin is installed?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!