Looking for help/support with card

• i've been trying to setup my own key server and im new to this. i have a DM500s which i know is old but it appears to still be capable. I had open PLI installed with RQCS and when i try to read the card i this is the reply i get.

Opening sci... Done
    Detecting card.... Card present
    root@dm500 /var/bin/ # Resetting card... Done
    Identifying card type...
    Historical bytes: D N A S P 4 2 0 R e v S 6 B
    44 4E 41 53 50 34 32 30 20 52 65 76 53 36 42
    Card type: Nagra
    ROM revision: Not supported

So i tried oscam and i get pretty much the same end result. i have been searching high and low for a solution to this and i cannot find one. some people said this card is a nagra merlin card and its possible to share it, others said its a nagra cayman card and its not. i dont know who to believe. i seen there was other versions of oscam that people was using to read a ROM420 card and identify it with no problems but i cannot find a version of this oscam for the DM500s. is there a version of oscam that supports this card or is all hope lost on this and i have to spend more money to buy an STB that does support a version of oscam that works with this card? im just trying to get the card recognized by the DM500 first than i will work towards getting the eeprom and flash contents from the original STB. lastly this is a new provider in north america called orbyTV.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!