Best Image VU Ultimo 4k (Would you prefer?)

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,136 times. The last Post () by Kasztelan.

• for me instead black hole has all the due there are some amazing skins and complete lcd

AeonFHD_MOD skin Sharp987 mod for Black Hole by fhroma

it seems to me a false image because on my ultimo4k bh do not see the same skins that you see

• Official Post

It all depend on what you are using your Vu+ for

If its just plain Sat TV and maybe som IPTV and you want a Stable easy to use image

I would strongly suggest the OpenBlackhole 4.3.

If you are Oldschool the Blackhole is th choice.

If you are looking for a Image thats really new and have a lot of bling bling ;)

Pure2 is the best choice

But OpenBlackHole 4.3 is a very good start and then you can take advatage of the OpenMultiBoot Plugin

and install all the other images for your Vu+, test them and see whats best for you :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• BlackHole by far...

Is stable, very responsive, not a xmas tree, and the FCC function is a must have (for me...)

Have tested: OBH (very good), OpenVix, OpenPli, PureE2, VTI - i have allways return to BH...

The FCC (fast channel change) function, works only on BH or VTI

And OMB in BH works very well to be able to make other image tests

Your choice duh... :)

LE: if you use SNP (service name picons) you'll have the picons for IPTV to (i don't know what is IPTV but i heard people talking about :)))

Since the snow came, all the wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in...

1x VU+ Ultimo 4k

1 x VU+ Uno 4k SE

1 x VU+ Zero

• I am looking to change the image on my VU+Ultimo 4K. I am currently using Open Vix 5.3.016 and I have an iptv sub and the provider has lots of 4K content but unfortunately when I try to play them I get sound only but no picture. I asked the iptv provider and he says it’s the image I’m using that’s causing the problem. Could anyone point me in the right direction to an image that supports 4K iptv streaming playback.
    Thanks

VU+ ULTIMO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!