NewDVB DVB800 HD info

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,201 times. The last Post () by Lavatronics.

• just orderd this from the sponser cant seem to find any files or any how tos etc
    is it the same to setup as a VU+ uno as in network in windows 7 and CCCam info where to put and chan list's

Thanks

If anyone's got one PM me

Thanks

• It essentially works exactly like a DM800 HD clone but now they are *finally* producing these under their own brand name with their own support (ie. no longer a counterfeit item but a brand name in its own right) so we can at last stock these receivers. So basically setup and/or addons, plugins etc. will be exactly the same as the DM800 (most Enigma2 receivers are very similar in this respect anyway). The NewDVB 800 HD comes with the latest 2.10 SIM and will work with all the existing 2.01 firmware created for the SIM2 DM800 receivers.

Running one myself here as we like to do with all products where possible before offering them for sale, very happy with what it is and what it does, it comes with a massive choice of third party SIM2 firmware, I'm running the latest TSimage at the moment which is specifically made for these receivers and seems to work very well but there is plenty more to choose from if you wish.

• We can't get involved with the use of third party firmware and addons/plugins etc. as you can understand, our own task it to provide you the hardware but there is a massive range of third party available and a whole dedicated section on this very forum, check out the section here Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall - any of the SIM 2.01 firmware from this section will also be compatible with the NewDVB DVB800 HD.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!