SOFTCAM.KEY FOR MECOOL K3 PRO

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,317 times. The last Post () by ak2013.

• Hi master G

How do I set up softcam.key on mecool k3 pro to work with powervu channels especially on the android side of the box? How do I enter the oscam to check if it is working or not on the android side. On the e2, its easy to check

• On Mecool devices like KIII Pro or KI Pro, the oscam is built in android but it has two problems:

1. It is very old version (11391 on my KI Pro), so it is useless for most of the powervu channel.

2. It cannot be replaced by new version.

However, you may use it by adding the keys manually through hidden menu in DTV (if it works for your channels).

You may use webif to see if it works:

yourboxip:8888

• Hi mtahighauri

Thanks for your feedback. May I have step by step guide. I was importing softcam.keys it once works but stopped again. May be if I can add keys manually it can work. Please give me step by step guide

• Hi mtahirghauri

Thanks for your feedback. May I have step by step guide. I was importing softcam.keys it once works but stopped again. May be if I can add keys manually it can work. Please give me step by step guide.

I also tried to use Openli the image I installed but once I tried to enter webb to edit oscam it was asking for unsename and password. Does the enigma 2 side work for powervu channels?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!