Enigma Signal Meter

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,944 times. The last Post () by green-bright-eyes.

• Use your phone or tablet to align your satellite dish by reading signal levels from Enigma 1 or Enigma2 satellite receiver.

SUPPORTS ALL currently existing Enigma1 and Enigma2 receivers and images, has same interface for both versions and works remotely (just forward HTTP port and you can connect from anywhere).

Additionally it allows you to ZAP channels, take screenshots and watch live TV streams directly on your device. SatFinder for Dreambox, VU+ and many others.

Application is ADS FREE.

Awailable for FREE download.

Informations & support: https://krkadoni.com/

• New version is available

- support for Dreambox security features

- decimals in dB values

- option to set dB as default value

- channel up/down buttons on signal page

- screenshot export

- fix for screenshot on DreamOS

- allow empty username & password

Available for FREE download.

appstore.png play.png

Informations & support: https://krkadoni.com/

• master G

Added the Label Android Tools
  • No doubt that it is a good tool but I am looking for something that can help me to find new satellite which is not already scanned in the box. Please is there an app which has the option to select the tp and show its signals which is not already scanned

• No doubt that it is a good tool but I am looking for something that can help me to find new satellite which is not already scanned in the box. Please is there an app which has the option to select the tp and show its signals which is not already scanned

plz someone confirm if there exist some app or plugin like i explained

• All mobile apps control receiver over WebInterface API, and it doesn't provide any API to do this, that's why no app supports it.

Only possible way for this to work if someone creates Enigma2 plugin which would provide new API that can be called from remote clients.

This would mean you would then install this plugin and use specific app with this particular plugin.

All of this make it highly impractical.

• What do you mean?

I use the app as a tool to install new dishes all the time.

Use settings on the receiver with satellites you want to find.

Switch to channel that broadcasts from transponder you want to get lock on and search.

• Dear bro if you do not scan a sat where will you get channel from

I know King of sat and others give channel data but they give it for only European sats, they do not provide it for Asian Sat's like 85e, 95e, 105e, 108e etc

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!