suche Firmware mit Netflix für MECOOL KIII PRO

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,020 times. The last Post () by scooly.

• Hallo und guten Morgen, liebes Forum

ich suche dringend eine gut laufende Firmware für meinen Mecool KII Pro.

da mein Englisch nicht so gut ist suche ich schon seit Tagen vergeblichst nach einer guten Anleitung mit Firmware.

Am liebsten hätte ich eine mod Firmware die gerootet ist wo ATV mit Oscam läuft.

Wichtig auch, das Netflix läuft. Wäre sehr nett von euch eine link zum download in diesem thread einzufügen.

ich danke euch im voraus, Gruß aus NRW Deutschland

Hello and good morning, dear forum

I'm looking for a good running firmware for my Mecool KII Pro.

Since my English is not so good I'm looking for days in vain for a good guide with firmware.

I would most like a mod firmware that is rooted where ATV with Oscam runs.

Also important, the Netflix is running. Would be very nice of you to insert a link to download in this thread.

I thank you in advance, greetings from NRW Germany

• I don't think your going to find anything that runs Netflix HD. It quit working back in December. Have to use mobile app now that runs SD.

Dinobot 4k plus does Netflix great in HD. But, So far satellite been all FTA. :D

• If you install coreelec on SD card you can get Netflix in a little better quality than the mobile app using Kodi. But, still it's nothing like the android tv version that uses hardware decoding.

yes thank you I already have it, but also wanted a good Android version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!