mgcamd vs cccam

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,779 times. The last Post () by waran.

• I need help to clarifi whether MgcamdNewcs's best two running server.
    I now have cccam server with viacces card version 2 and the problem is some of friends line gives very hihg ECM, sometimes up to 2000.
    I've read online that Mgcamd must be better and it gives lower ECM and there will not be as much disruption as is cccam.
    im looking for good advice here

• Official Post

Mgcamd is only a client emulator and needs a cardreader like oscam or CCcam to function properly, it doesnt work as a server, you could ask your clients to use this and possibly it will improve speed zapping through channels.

NewCS is a cardreader and needs a server emulator like CCcam to function properly, i dont use this myself so cant say if it will improve ECM for your card.

Oscam will work as cardreader and server, out of all emulators i would try this to see if it improves ECM time on your server.

• I think oscam has to be the best cam available it gives fast ecm times and works well especially with sly uk,if you can read up on setting it up your be laughing.

• Mgcamd is only a client emulator and needs a cardreader like oscam or CCcam to function properly, it doesnt work as a server, you could ask your clients to use this and possibly it will improve speed zapping through channels.

NewCS is a cardreader and needs a server emulator like CCcam to function properly, i dont use this myself so cant say if it will improve ECM for your card.

Oscam will work as cardreader and server, out of all emulators i would try this to see if it improves ECM time on your server.

----
    is there any risk to have ECM about 2400 in 9 hours connection to my server. my friends are using cccam v. 2.1.4/2.2.1..

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!