Amiko Alen 2 vix project latest oscam

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 313 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• Hello,

everything depends on which Enigma distribution you use. Is there an original Enigma? And so it depends on what trigger for Softcam (Oscam) is used there.

The easiest way - replace the oscam binary file in your set-top box :

1. check the name of the oscam service (the name of binary file), e.g. using the Shell (command-line):
      top | grep cam
    2. shoot down the oscam service:
      killall -9 recognized_oscam_service_name
    3. replace the oscam binary with a new file one, downloaded from the internet
      - use the binary file for sh4 chipset and for Enigma which do you use
      - copy and replace file via an FTP connection
      - the binary file should always be placed in the "/usr/bin" folder
      - if the file name is different from the original one, please rename it according to the original file name already in the set-top box
    4. as finally, restart the set-top box to restart the new Oscam (since I don't know which type of Oscam trigger is used in your Enigma)

Or you may use the search button also :) : How do i install oscam vix4 image amiko alien 2

You can install an extensions with a new feed sources for your Enigma: Softcam Feeds . Then, as first uninstall your old oscam version and then, as second, install the new one Oscam via the new included feed source, which is usually visible in the Plugin-MENU as the new entry - "Softcams" ... or use the command-line / Shell (opkg update && opkg list | grep oscam, then install what you need with the command: opkg install oscam_package_name).

Your device uses the chipset "sh_4" what is not popular ... unfortunatelly. But oscam binary files exists also for sh4 chipsets.

One way to manually install Oscam according to my own startup bash-script file, you can found here:

Tutorial : How to install softcam (OSCam/CCCam) manually, if you hate ipk packages

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!