C-line

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,896 times. The last Post () by waran.

• i´m sharing my original card with my friends. i´m not getting any sharing back from them.
    i wont let them to reshare my the c.-line i give them.

F: user1 pass1 1 0 1 { 0:0:1 }

F: user1 pass1 0 0 1 { 0:0:1 }

C: noip-testserver.org 11500 user1 pass1 yes

i need help to find out which is the secure line and faster....

thx.
    wn

• mate. i read a lot here in and printed a lot from the internet, but i´m in a little confusion. tha is i´m trying to clear out it..

Not sure i could put it any clearer myself - please explain what you don't understand. The points are colour guided to make it easier, and will answer your question.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• The best way to learn is to read. If you read the information on the link I provided, which was painstakingly put together by a dedicated person in order to answer the type of question you are asking, then you will be able to answer the question yourself. If I answer your question, you will take my word for it, and not try to understand why I gave the answer. If you read and understand the information in the link, then you will be able to understand the difference between the two flines in question.

• Hope you had a good read and found out that the difference between the two lines that you posted is that the second fline will only share your local card, and the first one will share your local and all your hop 1 cards where you have a reshare. Also, both lines allow your peers to send emms to your card and update, and will not offer a reshare of your local.

I never bother sending a cline to my peers with yes or no or anything else because they can change this anyway. Them putting yes or no infront of a line you send them dictates whether they recieve emus from you (softcam keys etc) - but you have restricted this in the fline anyway and are not sending them.

• Hope you had a good read and found out that the difference between the two lines that you posted is that the second fline will only share your local card, and the first one will share your local and all your hop 1 cards where you have a reshare. Also, both lines allow your peers to send emms to your card and update, and will not offer a reshare of your local.

I never bother sending a cline to my peers with yes or no or anything else because they can change this anyway. Them putting yes or no infront of a line you send them dictates whether they recieve emus from you (softcam keys etc) - but you have restricted this in the fline anyway and are not sending them.

hi i got read all the section. very good post. if my peers may update my card --> i have to put yes in the end of the line ??. i´m still doubt about it mate. how is your setup f&c

• example below will get you updates

F: user1 pass1 0 0 1 { 0:0:1 }

C: noip-testserver.org 11500 user1 pass1 yes
    C: noip-testserver.org 11500 user1 pass1 no
    C: noip-testserver.org 11500 user1 pass1
    which one is correct mate of c-line for this F: user1 pass1 0 0 1 { 0:0:1 }

• nice mate.

how many peers may be in one cardsharing. i have dm 7020 with gemeni image 4.7. and running cccam 2.2.1

You are limited by hardware, most people have never reached the limit as to what is possible though. As a pointer, you probably won't need more than 20 peers to get all that you want, and if you want to add more, then you might want to add restrictions to the clines keep things more smooth and reduce the load. I have heard of people with 40-50+ peers without problems on receivers with similar specs to yours, but it isn't really necessary, so you probably will never get close to the limit.

• You are limited by hardware, most people have never reached the limit as to what is possible though. As a pointer, you probably won't need more than 20 peers to get all that you want, and if you want to add more, then you might want to add restrictions to the clines keep things more smooth and reduce the load. I have heard of people with 40-50+ peers without problems on receivers with similar specs to yours, but it isn't really necessary, so you probably will never get close to the limit.

----
    Hi mate.

it is many peers there can be in share in a dreambox. I have 10 friends I share my card with and I get no share from them.
    I would like to add more friends and I would like to know what restrictions I have to make for the machine can run without much load / freezing.
    it's a better idea with a PC card reader ??????

• ----
    Hi mate.

it is many peers there can be in share in a dreambox. I have 10 friends I share my card with and I get no share from them.
    I would like to add more friends and I would like to know what restrictions I have to make for the machine can run without much load / freezing.
    it's a better idea with a PC card reader ??????

You are planning on sharing with lots of people while not getting a share from them? Why is this? Surely you must be getting something in return, and you plan to share with more friends? What do you get out of it?

• You are planning on sharing with lots of people while not getting a share from them? Why is this? Surely you must be getting something in return, and you plan to share with more friends? What do you get out of it?

Just now i´m only sharing with my parents and my sisters and few friends. i have 2 original cards and we are sharing the expences mate.
    i´m not getting any share back. it is riscky to share with people you do not know ?. maybe i will share with other oneday.
    i´m new to cccam that is why all these questions.

• Be careful waran there is a fine line between what you are doing and being seen as running a payserver.

Maybe you could test it - ask all your friends and family to all watch a paid channel at the same time and see how your card copes with it. The amount you can have using your card at the same time depends on the network and the card, as cards differ re frequency and the time between ECM requests. If the time between ECM requests is short, then won't be able to handle as many requests than if the time is longer.

• Be careful waran there is a fine line between what you are doing and being seen as running a payserver.

Maybe you could test it - ask all your friends and family to all watch a paid channel at the same time and see how your card copes with it. The amount you can have using your card at the same time depends on the network and the card, as cards differ re frequency and the time between ECM requests. If the time between ECM requests is short, then won't be able to handle as many requests than if the time is longer.

thanks for your advice mate. i try to get run a familly server..
    i have read a lot about ECM, but never got the point how law/high it shuold be. thansk mate.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!