Satellite Receiver Upgrade - Advice please

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 841 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Hi everyone,

Firstly, i apologize for asking the same question that's been asked many times previously but i would be very grateful to hear

from 'users' who can recommend the very best receiver for me to upgrade to please.

We have been using an Xtrend 9200 for over 9yrs and it has worked flawlessly with a really great picture quality but it has now

reached the end of the road and has become slow, frustrating to use with endless spinners whenever a channel is changed or a

plugin is selected and in addition the memory is just no longer enough.

The main 'must-haves' are:

Excellent picture quality (the Xtrend offers a crisp quality image)

Fast boot up and channel change, plugin use

To be able to use a CS line with no problems with any CCcam version

To work without any issues when using IPTV - with any provider used

To be able use the following plugins:

KodiLite, Mediaportal, TSMedia, Backupsuite, JediMakerXtream, MediaInfo, NetSpeedTest

The receiver will be used for watching channels via multi-satellite use and should be at least a twin tuner.

Thank you to anyone who can offer any personal experience having bought and is using a receiver that would be perfect for the above.

Hoping to place an order this as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for any help received.

world-of-satellite.co.uk

• Yes i know he's a great guy - i bought our current receiver from him and he offered the best service.

I was hoping that someone who has bought a receiver recently from the latest range out there could

offer any experience using it for what we will be using it for and so we don't make a mistake when choosing

one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!