Issue with vix4e2project version 4.2 build 003-blue+ on EVO NOVA TWIN S2 satellite reciever

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 748 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi all, my box has recently stopped working and im looking at what can be done to try get it back up and running. Its a vix4e2project version 4.2 build 003-blue+ on nova twin full HD S2 satellite reciever. From my research it looks like i may have to start a fresh. Can anyone please offer any help or point me to the right thread to get help. Any guidance appreciated. Thanks

• Official Post

Evo Nova is a clone of Zgemma H.2H, so use images built for this receiver.

Assuming the image flashing process is also the same follow this:

• Download and extract the Zgemma folder from the link above.
    • Put Zgemma folder only on a memory stick that has been formatted to FAT32 & insert into the back of the receiver. Do not insert in the front of the receiver as it will not work.
    • You need to rename the noforce file in the Zgemma folder to force.
    • Press and hold power button at front of receiver. Press the master power button at the back of the receiver to on position. Take finger off the front power button when “FLSH” is displayed on the front of the receiver. Flashing the receiver takes about 4 minutes.
    • “BOOT” will then be displayed on the front of the receiver.
    • A number count from 1-100 will be displayed on the front of the receiver. When finished receiver will display a channel.
    • The receiver is now flashed and ready for the next step. Please remove the memory stick from the back of the receiver.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!