H9.2S - reset button not working

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,161 times. The last Post () by al7lem.

• Have just bought this box. All was working fine then went to flash a OpenATV 6.3 and can't get it to work. Looks like the reset button is faulty not working. Can I just check that normal function for this buuton is to reset the device when pressed? It doesn't do anything for me.

Is there another way to flash or update the firmware without relying on the reset button? Otherwise I'll need to return it.

• Official Post

Have just bought this box. All was working fine then went to flash a OpenATV 6.3 and can't get it to work. Looks like the reset button is faulty not working. Can I just check that normal function for this buuton is to reset the device when pressed? It doesn't do anything for me.

Is there another way to flash or update the firmware without relying on the reset button? Otherwise I'll need to return it.

Try this guide:

How to flash H9x/H9.2x series

• 1- Make sure the memory card is OK

2- Make sure format type FAT32

3- Make sure image download full with all files

4- Remove all rear connections (only USB)

5- Make sure the reset button is pressed continuously for 8 seconds

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!