canal digital card not updating

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,073 times. The last Post () by lordhagar.

• Hi..

every once a month or so i have to remove my Canal Digital card from my smartreader in oscam server on raspberry pi and put it in my original receiver to get clear channels..

isnt it possible to autoupdate the card so in oscam so i dont have to use the original receiver for it ?

my oscam.server looks as following

[reader]

label = canaldigital

description = canal digital

enable = 0

protocol = smartreader

device = Serial:Reader 43

services = canal_digital_nordic

lb_whitelist_services = canal_digital_nordic

autospeed = 0

fallback = 1

cacheex_maxhop = 2

fix07 = 0

detect = cd

mhz = 800

cardmhz = 800

group = 2

emmcache = 1,3,2,0

blockemm-unknown = 1

blockemm-u = 1

blockemm-g = 1

saveemm-s = 1

lb_weight = 500

cccreshare = 1

ccchop = 4

• Hello.

The client does not know the reader named "Serial:Reader 43" but according to the client configuration (label=.......). In this case, under "au=......" the specified reader name must be used on the same Oscam client. The ideal setting is "au = 1", but it will try to send EMMs to all available readers (to all local readers + including all remote readers) from the Oscam client.

kalliffen mentions the file "oscam.server" but forgot to write if this configuration file came from the oscam server or oscam client.

Certainly, however, adding "au = 1" in the client configuration (in the "oscam.user" file on the softcam client side) should help. It is also useful to verify that "au" is not blocked ("audisabled = 1" inside the file "oscam.server" or blocked with other settings) on the oscam server side by some accident.

Some providers send EMM refresh for entitlements via emm-g and emm-u. If you block them all, of course no EMMs will be sent to the decoder card. Ideally, it would be possible to find a configuration for a particular cryptography as well as for a particular provider, since each provider can use a different card-sharing protection or special principles of recording "entitlements". Conversely, if you enable EMMs that are "unwanted", they can in turn block the decoder card. It really is better if you find a configuration for your provider. I don't know whether blocking emm-u and emm-g will not cause problems when refreshing "entitlements".

blockemm-unknown = 1

blockemm-u = 1

blockemm-g = 1

More info here (I recommend to read it all):

http://www.streamboard.tv/wiki/OSCam/en/AU

• Hello.

Do you mean the file "oscam.server" at client side or at server side ? :) So is this configuration from an Oscam server or an Oscam client ?

Well, I will assume that the "oscam.server" configuration file comes from the server side, that is, from the Oscam that shares the decoder card. Since you are writing about Raspberri, "dvbapi" as the internal user will not work - the internal "dvbapi" user would have to have EMM and ECM receive from some source (satellite / terrestrial / cable tuner).

So the server side setup should be without the "dvbapi" internal user and the oscam installed in Raspberr should act as a server.

Now it is finally clear to me.

I don't know your provider, CanalDigital / Nordic ? I don't know which EMMs and whether they have to be blocked at all. Try using the configuration for Nordic CanalDigital, which is here:

vu solo 4k oscam config for canaldigital norden + viasat

There is no EMMs blocking, which can also include refresh orders for paid packages for your decoder card serial number. Of course, customize the configuration (sharing + protocol settings you need).

People, if you don't start to write the details, nobody will ever help you.

• Official Post

This settings works just fine with Nordic CanalDigital but you must,

blockemm-unknown = 1

But sometimes card needs to be updated in your CI+Module or CanalDigital STB

Special if you have not got an proper update for sometime and dont Block onknown emm

For reader settings just set AU: to 1 and activate au in 1 user and you should have no problem at all

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• You need to set Enable = 1 on reader (you have enable = 0)

Edited once, last by lordhagar: added some text ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!