The channel names no longer appear on the decoder display

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 907 times. The last Post () by fabulas.

• Hi, I have a Solo2, suddenly on the decoder the names of the channels in which I am tuned are not seen +, I only see the writings when I browse through the settings, where do I find the setting to display the channel names on the decoder? I have the latest blackhole version. once if I remember correctly I had seen this setting but now I don't know where it is .. Thanks a lot.

• master G

Added the Label Display & LCD Support
  • Did you mean on name of the channel on info bar in skin when changing channels.

no, on the decoder normally the name of the channel in which I am tuned appears as you can see from the photo, but the names of the channels do not appear but only the writings appear when I navigate in the settings menu. where do I find the setting to see the names of the channels I am tuned into in the decoder? thanks

dsffsdfdsf.jpg

• I have DM800SE, and also BH image,but not have problem with display.I think you have problem with display in your decoder,

they may be bad contact somewhere in display. Go to Setup - System - Expert settings - Display setup,but he is only for

brightness control of display.

• it is only a problem of settings, because as I said I see in the display other writings, like "settings" "system" etc so if it was a problem of display failure I didn't have to display anything.

• is there installed any plugin "vfd control" ? are there any options???

I don't have this plugin installed. honestly I do not know how to do ... I remember that there was a setting somewhere that allowed you to display or hide the channel names on the decoder ... of course it is absurd to have to resort to reflecting the blackhole because there is no solution . :(

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!