Configuration problem DiseqC 8/1 Satmatrix EMS 81

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,307 times. The last Post () by jankise.

• I am asking for help because I can't deal with it

I bought DiseqC 8/1 Satmatrix EMS 81, and I have a problem with setting that all outputs work, the first A, B, C, D work without any problem in various configurations but the next E, F, G, G can't set I tried to switch to different configurations but I don't want to move it all

Soft OpenATV, on the 7020dh dreambox, I set it to 5 satellites for now, because I don't know if it will run on this DiseqC

my settings on photos but I've already tried on all possible settings023fbfce.jpg

cf5982e3290d3527f1c0e.jpg

c6f4c27f0b429fc1dd4379.jpg

48f765986d2851.jpg

471c5a4b44bcea2dea945.jpg

8e9408.jpg

• koliko vidim vi ovdije imate podešeno za spaun disecq sklopke. međutim treba drugačije posložiti portove da bi vam sklopka radila.

trebate napraviti u postavkama ovako ( naravno znate koje satelite imate i kako su spojeni ). pogledajte slike koje vam stavljam u prilog.

ovo što je uokvireno shvatiti čete o kojem načinu postavljanja se radi.

znaći svaki satelit na 1lnb - ulaz1

1lnb - ulaz1

2lnb - ulaz2

3lnb - ulaz3

4lnb - ulaz4

5lnb - ulaz5

6lnb - ulaz6

7lnb - ulaz7

8lnb - ulaz8

znaći svaki satelit na svoj ulaz.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as far as i see you have tuned for spaun disecq switches here. however, you need to arrange the ports differently for the switch to work.

you have to make settings like this (of course you know which satellites you have and how they are connected). take a look at the pictures i'm putting in your favor.

this which is framed to comprehend the troops what manner of setting it is.

means each satellite at 1lnb - input1

1lnb - input1

2lnb - input2

3lnb - input3

4lnb - input4

5lnb - input5

6lnb - input6

7lnb - input7

8lnb - input8

means each satellite to its entrance.

dfb58da.jpg6d874b8.jpg

tordijal T-90 multifeed 5w,0.8w,1.9e,4.8e,9e,13e,16e,19.2e,23.5e,28e,33e,39e
    Triax 80 - Hispasat 30W
    Sony Masters OLED XR-48A90K
    VU UNO 4K SE - open atv,open pli,open BH....
    TERRA UHF POJAČALO AB011T
    FTE Eye 5G Lte2( 21-48 ) - Sveta Nedelja & Zaprešić
    SPAUN sparos HD DVB-T(2)/DVB-S(2) Analyzer
    Playstation 5

• unfortunately I do not know what would answer you further. i use disecq Amiko 10/1 switch works without problems. otherwise the best combination is a spaun diseq switch. if you were able to get those switches it would be great if you didn't try another switch. maybe this switch does not fit your box.

d239dc.jpgfc2ce.jpgf204d871bcc11cf7d749f30.jpg

tordijal T-90 multifeed 5w,0.8w,1.9e,4.8e,9e,13e,16e,19.2e,23.5e,28e,33e,39e
    Triax 80 - Hispasat 30W
    Sony Masters OLED XR-48A90K
    VU UNO 4K SE - open atv,open pli,open BH....
    TERRA UHF POJAČALO AB011T
    FTE Eye 5G Lte2( 21-48 ) - Sveta Nedelja & Zaprešić
    SPAUN sparos HD DVB-T(2)/DVB-S(2) Analyzer
    Playstation 5

• Centauri 17in1 switch...

1c67a.jpg

d7093b926cb9.jpg

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• I had 8in1 DiSEqC switch (Max-something), which HAD DiSEqC 1.1 protocol and these settings worked.... Exactly as described:

Configure Tuner -> "advanced" for 16 LNBs via DiSEqC 1.1 protocol & 16in1 switch.
    Then, one changes only the following parameters:
    LNB [1 -> 16]
    DiSEqC mode [1.1]
    Fast DiSEqC [yes]
    Command order [uncommitted, committed, toneburst]
    Uncommitted DiSEqC command [Input 1 -> 16, the same as above, your LNB numbers, as you chose above].

But is yours covering DiSEqC 1.1?

If not, it's because of this fact that it doesn't work with the above settings... Buy cheap Centauri 8in1 or 17in1 and enjoy....

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Do you have a switch on it, to change the protocols from 1.0 to 1.1 and 1.2?

Failing the above:

Code
    https://www.amazon.de/DiseqC-Schalter-EMP-Centauri-mit-Wetterschutzgeh%C3%A4use-P167/dp/B0021CY1AK/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&keywords=CENTAURI+8+IN+1+SWITCH&qid=1571617143&sr=8-1-fkmr2#HLCXComparisonWidget_feature_div

• Yes, I can switch from 1.0 to 1.1 and 1.2,

but if I don't set it does not change anything, they must have A, B, C, D turned on, otherwise nothing works.

I will change the soft and see others.

But I think my diseqc is changeable

• Did you set it physically to DiSEqC 1.1? Can we see the image of it?

Once you do that (if you can do that) it should work as I described...

• Yes - but you need DiSEqC 1.1!!!! Look at my post no. 8!!!

No A, B etc.

Only change the ones I mentioned and see then!!!

• Have you tried without messing with ports A, B etc.?

Only the ones I showed need changing?

The order of DiSEqC 1.1, then 1.0, then toneburst is OK. Just don't mess with ports (A, B...)!

• Do you have a physical switch between DiSEqc 1.0., 1.1 and 1.2?

It seems to me you are in 1.0, not in 1.1.

• Well, did you change the physical switch over to 1.1?

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!