Getting started with a dreambox?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 562 times. The last Post () by warmo161.

• Hi, ive been given an old linux satalite box called a dreambox SUN800HD SE, I've turned it on and it works, but I have no idea if I can use it and get the firmware updated. Only thing ive managed to do is rescan the box and I just get duplicated channels which I can't organise

I've connected it to the internet but it doesnt seem to do anything, probablt because the sites it is looking for is long gone

• Hi, ive been given an old linux satalite box called a dreambox SUN800HD SE, I've turned it on and it works, but I have no idea if I can use it and get the firmware updated. Only thing ive managed to do is rescan the box and I just get duplicated channels which I can't organise

I've connected it to the internet but it doesnt seem to do anything, probablt because the sites it is looking for is long gone

[hide]

https://www.digital-eliteboard…clone-sun800hd-se.201164/

[/hide]
  • Is there anything more recent? That post is from 2012!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!