Dreambox Two UltraHD Features & Specification - will be come mid December

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,328 times. The last Post () by teak-won-do.

• cd6ee99495343.jpg

Features of the Dreambox Two:

• SoC: Amlogic S922X with 53,000 DMIPS
    • GPU: Mali-G52
    • RAM: 2 GB DDR4
    • Storage space: 16 GB
    • Operating systems: Debian Linux, Android 9.0 Pie, Enigma OE 2.6, CoreELEC for Kodi possible
    • 4K support
    • HDR10, HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma)
    • Twin DVB-S2X tuner
    • SD card slot
    • Smartcard reader
    • USB 3.0
    • Bluetooth 5.0
    • Wi-Fi
    • LAN
    • HDMI 2.0
    • Supports HEVC H.265 & H.264
    • CI interface
    • S / PDIF
    • Bluetooth remote control is included
    • Price: 289.90 euros

Dreambox Two is also suitable for streaming services

You can do a lot with the Dreambox Two, you can use it almost like a receiver or like a multimedia control center. With the software in particular, you have plenty of freedom to install or boot different operating systems. This means you can of course also use streaming apps such as Netflix or DAZN.

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• cd6ee99495343.jpg

Features of the Dreambox Two:

• SoC: Amlogic S922X with 53,000 DMIPS
    • GPU: Mali-G52
    • RAM: 2 GB DDR4
    • Storage space: 16 GB
    • Operating systems: Debian Linux, Android 9.0 Pie, Enigma OE 2.6, CoreELEC for Kodi possible
    • 4K support
    • HDR10, HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma)
    • Twin DVB-S2X tuner
    • SD card slot
    • Smartcard reader
    • USB 3.0
    • Bluetooth 5.0
    • Wi-Fi
    • LAN
    • HDMI 2.0
    • Supports HEVC H.265 & H.264
    • CI interface
    • S / PDIF
    • Bluetooth remote control is included
    • Price: 289.90 euros

Dreambox Two is also suitable for streaming services

You can do a lot with the Dreambox Two, you can use it almost like a receiver or like a multimedia control center. With the software in particular, you have plenty of freedom to install or boot different operating systems. This means you can of course also use streaming apps such as Netflix or DAZN.

Thanks

We love it but released receiver is not a problem supported since dreambox one arrived surprise no good support and this is not dreambox that we know, they're number 1 but now we're losing hope on dreambox they must to work hard and stops sleeping, because they can do much better than nowadays so keep it up dreambox all the best

Thanks

• Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Features:

4-core processor

53 K DMIPS

MALI-G52 GPU

2 GB DDR4 RAM

16 GB flash

2.4 GHz / 5.0 GHz MIMO WLAN

Bluetooth 5.0

1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0

HDMI 2.0

Gigabit LAN

4K UHD

MPEG2

Video output up to 2160p

HEVC H.265 & H.264

Smart card reader

Common interface

SD card reader

S / PDIF

Web interface

Tuner options:

DVB-S2X Twin Sat SiLabs tuner

Control:

DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, USALS

Unicable

Basics:

Automatic and manual channel search

Teletext

EPG

HbbTV

Supports IPTV

Gaming function

expandable with free plugins

Display 240x80 pixels

73a9ea25f600c0e3120e.jpg

758ac3d.png

expectd to be available at end of april 30-04-2020

but in present climate wouldn't expect it maybe till end of summer

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• Dreambox One Ultra HD 6 çegirdekli işlemciye sahip?

Dreambox İki Ultra HD 4 çegirdekli yazıyor.?

br yanlışlık mı var?

:english only1:

Quote from Translate

Dreambox One Ultra HD has a 6-core processor?

Dreambox writes two Ultra HD 4 cores.?

Is there a mistake?

Edited once, last by master G: please use English language only. ().

• Sadly Dreambox One disappointed me with bad support. I can't even have OpenATV due to not being open source. How do I trust two will be of any value. I'm still struggling with DreamOne.

Best will be to wait until I see some useful support then assess getting Dreambox again even though the specs look wonderful! Having good specs is of no value of you can't use it!

• master G

Added the Label New Dreambox Products
  • Eye-watering price...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Sadly Dreambox One disappointed me with bad support. I can't even have OpenATV due to not being open source. How do I trust two will be of any value. I'm still struggling with DreamOne.

Best will be to wait until I see some useful support then assess getting Dreambox again even though the specs look wonderful! Having good specs is of no value of you can't use it!

Can you test Open Vision on your dreamone for us?

None of us at OV has dreamone or dreamtwo so a blindspot for us and our recent kernel changes made some dreambox models unbootable and it's been a while since I get any reports on dreamone.

Private dreamone test image: https://www.mediafire.com/file…r331-dreamone.tar.xz/file

Private dreamtwo test image: https://www.mediafire.com/file…r331-dreamtwo.tar.xz/file

• links don´t work sorry

tr4ouyem.jpg

• We have a topic for dreamone/dreamtwo and I share test images there only so each link is available for a period of time and when someone reports about it I'll delete and compile a new one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!