Lost PVR after update

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,155 times. The last Post () by kb cool.

• So do you think that if I installed tvheaden, my PVR would be back too? Or do you think that it is something else that triggers PVR back?

• No, tvheaden is already installed that's what you are using to watch TV. Or do you mean "if you log in to tvheaden, schedule a recording and complete it that your dvr will come back". If so? I think it just might. But, like yourself I haven't had this box for long and it's mostly been trial and error due to the little amount of documentation and discussion out there.

• After doing a factory reset because of the Netflix fiasco. I ended up losing my PVR again. But, I think I figured out how to get it back for real this time. All you do is press and hold the record button until it pops up. Anyways, it appears Dinobot has a new online update available. Anybody know what it entails?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!