Problem Dreambox HD 800se

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 829 times. The last Post () by vs2009.

• I wanted to tell you the problem I have with my Dreambox 800se Original and it is that occasionally it unexpectedly hangs for no apparent reason. The same they spend two weeks making the same daily use of her without any problem and suddenly she hangs up again. I have tried with three different images, some installed from scratch and other backups with which I have never had problems and with all the same thing happens to me. To say that the time between hanging and hanging is variable, the same happens 3 or 6 days than 2 or 3 weeks. In addition and to rule out that it was a problem of little space in the flash memory (it had like 4 megabytes free), about 2 months ago I installed multiboot with images from scratch even in flash and from that day I always start with an image installed on a usb and I continue Having the same problems. I think it may be some hardware but I'm not sure. I have checked the hardware and there seems to be nothing wrong or adjusted. Could it be the power supply that is starting to give problems or the motherboard? I will try to get a new source, but given the sporadic problem, to verify that it is the source when trying another, I should do it for several weeks or months. At the moment I have not opened the source nor have I measured the tensions to see what values it gives since I am not very handy in those subjects. If you can think of any cause or have any advice you can follow, it will be well received.

• I have also DM800se original receiver. I think it might be good to start changing the power supply first. Power supply usually

cause such problems. If power supply not solve your problem then it should be taken to service ( some electronic malfunction ).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!