Vu+ driver bug affecting recordings

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 715 times. The last Post () by barnsbury.

• Hi

I have a utimo with the vix 2.3 image but have had a problem with playback of recordings randomly freezing. You have to press FF/Rew to get the playback to resume.

I have since discovered this a vu driver bug as lots of other people have the same issue.

Can something be done about this? I have the exact same issue in BH image also.

Has anyone else here experienced the same problem? Really hope this can be fixed soon.

Thanks

• i have personally not seen such a bug on any of my 3 Vu receivers but if it were true then only Vu them selves could fix issues with their drivers as they are closed source.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• This happens to me a few times. Its not a peer problem cause I have noticed it on the wife's 'American Idol' recordings *snigger* on fta.
    Said to myself that its likely a hdd issue, but if others have same problem maybe not.

I'd remount/format hdd but too much stuff recorded on it. Thankfully season 2 of the walking dead recorded fine for me, bar one episode.

• This happens to me a few times. Its not a peer problem cause I have noticed it on the wife's 'American Idol' recordings *snigger* on fta.
    Said to myself that its likely a hdd issue, but if others have same problem maybe not.

I'd remount/format hdd but too much stuff recorded on it. Thankfully season 2 of the walking dead recorded fine for me, bar one episode.

Thanks for your replies,

I will try to remount. Do I just press mount drive in the menu? Or is there more to it?

Thanks

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!