MAC ADRESS IS BLOCKED

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,455 times. The last Post () by partymad.

• Hello everyone ¡¡

I,m a new mag User and i have a very big problem: i have requested test from various chinese IPTV providers and apparently my MAC addres is on serveral active servers and i cannot receive new test . is there a way to erase the MAC adress of those servers?? I can,t hire a new service until my MAC is erased.

thanks in advance ¡¡¡

:justright:

• MAGs mac codes all start with 00 1A 79 xx xx xx

Giving a possible 16,777,216 combinations. So the chance of another person having the same MAC address on a mag box is slim. I assume every MAC address is actually unique. Don't know that for definite.

But... We also now have STB emulator which is used by thousands and thousands of people on Android devices. In STB emulator you can change the mac address to be anything you want. So people can easily replicate any mac address of a mag box. This might be your issue.

There is also a flaw in stalker portal that allows them to be brute forced with the correct software. Again this restricts their use if someone has brute forced a particular mac.

Are you sure its your MAC address that has been rejected. Have they actually said that.

You usually cannot get tests from temp email addresses, weekends, or if your IP address is on a blacklist. But most people have dynamic IP addresses nowadays so a quick reset of your router will give you a new IP.

And just because your mac cannot be used on one provider, doesn't mean you cannot use it on any other provider. All providers are independent of each other unless they are resellers for the same service.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hello sir,

If your mac address is not included in the reseller panels, ask them to check with their suppliers if someone occupies this MAC address or not, and if they have a subscription.

If the person has a subscription, then it is either he uses the stb application in emulator as he says our friend kiddac or you have already taken a test at another provider with the same server, in this case you ask the resellers to ask their administrator provider to ask their administrator to remove your MAC address from their managers, so that you can free your box.

It's impossible for a person to have a mag with your same MAC address, unless it's a faked thing, that's another thing.

Hi Guys

it's me Super, how are u all ?

i have

solo v3,v2,v1,Vu 0,

DM500s,DM800HD,

AtlasHD200s,

SR-2000HD HYPER,

MAG322,MAG256,

TX9 PRO,AND MORE :saint:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!