Oscam in Atv8

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,176 times. The last Post () by Ascorbyl.

• Appears finobot didn't purchase any Netflix license and is disguised as a shield as it no longer works. I hope i'm wrong and it gets fixed.

To All,

I guess the moral of the story is. If your Netflix 5.1 audio stops working the last thing you want to do is contact Netflix about it!

• 629/5000

hi, I have the same problem with you as netflix, I got in touch with them and they confirmed that dinobot does not have the certificate for the Widevine L1 DRM so they blocked it. the only way to see netflix is to install the latest version of netflix for android smartphone from aptoid, that is the one with the black icon. unfortunately the iteration is lost with the remote control but if you have a wirless keyboard with the touchpad you can move and watch the contents. I tried to go back to atv7 but I can't and I don't know if netflix still works with atv7. ansi if you can get information it would be nice.

• 629/5000

hi, I have the same problem with you as netflix, I got in touch with them and they confirmed that dinobot does not have the certificate for the Widevine L1 DRM so they blocked it. the only way to see netflix is to install the latest version of netflix for android smartphone from aptoid, that is the one with the black icon. unfortunately the iteration is lost with the remote control but if you have a wirless keyboard with the touchpad you can move and watch the contents. I tried to go back to atv7 but I can't and I don't know if netflix still works with atv7. ansi if you can get information it would be nice.

No, Netflix ATV is no longer working. Just the mobile version But, still getting 1080p. So, it has to have it's DRM still otherwise we would be only getting 480p. IDK

maybe Dinobot will come out with a fix as from what I've read there is no fee for DRM. Just has to be tested and approved for Netflix. Hopefully Vivant has a good relationship with them.

• Thanks for the info. So let's hope that Dinobot moves in that direction and that it updates our firmware. Meanwhile, I installed CeusPlay from the play store so that I can navigate with my smartphone as if it were a touch pad in the netflix app, if you are interested, try it.

Do you have any news on the amazon prime video front?

• It seems like Dinobot screwed the pooch when they released ATV 8. Got our Netflix ATV taken away and Amazon still didn't work. They should have left it be. I'm still running ATV 7 on my living room sony TV as I know better than to update to ATV 9 or whatever they are up to now, It always brings on problems when changing OS's. IMO it's best to stick with what the device came with.

• Thanks for the info. So let's hope that Dinobot moves in that direction and that it updates our firmware. Meanwhile, I installed CeusPlay from the play store so that I can navigate with my smartphone as if it were a touch pad in the netflix app, if you are interested, try it.

Hoes that Ceusplay app working out now?

ciao kb cool,

ceusPlay must be installed on the smartphone and once started with the decoder turned on on android, the latter will ask you to install the app on itself. it is used to use the smartphone as a touchpad so you can move in the smartphone version of the netflix app without using a keyboard instead of the remote control.

• hello danny can we open tandberg channels using myxcas in u5pvr in atv7 tried on fox networks turksat 42 east but no picture however channels clear using oscam emu in enigma2 any solution

only under E2 you can, I try with OpenATV using my U5PVR DELUXE and with Pure2 using my dinobot 4k+.

with Android forget about it, doesn't work, they always uses and old version of OSCAM and they are not listing to me, so don't waste your time

ciao kb cool,

ceusPlay must be installed on the smartphone and once started with the decoder turned on on android, the latter will ask you to install the app on itself. it is used to use the smartphone as a touchpad so you can move in the smartphone version of the netflix app without using a keyboard instead of the remote control.

YEs, I know that I tried it out. But, I no longer get HD with the app. Are you still getting HD with the mobile netflix app under ATV8 or did they downgrade you also to SD? You can check what resolution you are actually receiving by watching the "test patterns video" on Netflix. Just do a search while in the Netflix app and it'll pop up.

• Anybody else with the Netflix problem notice the DRM status goes from ready to no. After a Netflix log in. But. after a reboot it's back to "ready". Also, it seems like maybe dinobot can send out new DRM keys if needed.

• In this moment i look in hd

• Anybody else with the Netflix problem notice the DRM status goes from ready to no. After a Netflix log in. But. after a reboot it's back to "ready". Also, it seems like maybe dinobot can send out new DRM keys if needed.

it is true in fact some times you see the preview and then a few seconds it does not go anymore, we hope that dinobot will do a firmware update soon.

• yes i know it opens under e2 able to watch channels in openatv but i am interested in android part is there nobody who could compile oscam emu for our box even the source is open to compile hioscam

I did work with some members of this forum before and we couldn't get it to run well...

529/5000

if you refer to the procedure for viewing channels via oscam in android you have to do it like this:

put a file called "CCcam.cfg" on a USB stick with the cline "C: xxx ..." inside

go to the livetv menu and type in the remote control "2580" and a secret menu will open

import the cccam file through the corresponding entry and wait for the confirmation message

always go through the code "2580" in the hidden menu select "cam monitor"

In "cas" go to service lists

get down on your cline press OK and enable.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!