I proclaim Zgemma H7 section the most boring section in the history of Sat TV hobby and business - ever!!!

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,088 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1: Please, observe the absence of moaning, complaining, bitching, questions if something works or not and so on and on and on, as opposed to all other machines of this kind - it's just the shortest ever section in the history of the hobby!!!! :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

:laugh1: In the words of the immortal Tina Turner: "IT'S SIMPLY THE BEST!!!! BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!!!" :laugh1:

:eye-tongue: Dare you question this - you will be (moderately) laughed at!!! :eye-tongue:

:cool1: We are nice people, after all... :cool1:

( :chuckle: Just sayin'... :chuckle: )

P.S. Have you seen how the prices have fallen for this monster machine?!? Absolutely THE DEAL on the scene!!! :thumbup:

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• i dont know somebody using zgemma and i know so many enigma2 users more than 100 people but i will buy and try let see if FNC plugins e2istrem mediaportal etc.. work on this because thats the main complaint on PurE2 for other Receivers The plugins are not working everything else is fine i have edi mio4k and from vu+ fsolo to zero all PurE2 work fine even i have Insellied on gigablue older model works fine and stable

like i said FNC plugins e2istrem mediaportal etc.. they dont work ..

• Yes, it seems your message is a bit confused...

First you say "they don't work"... and then you say "they work fine"?

So, let's be clear: the FNC plugins that generally work - work fine in all of them!

If drivers are a problem (like with Kodi in some) we usually must wait for the manufacturer to improve them... Moreover, Kodi is demanding and can not work in all boxes...

Some FNC plugins do not work any more but that is to be expected, as the author has changed his life completely - he started anew in another country, another culture, a different language (so much new to learn, to sort out...), as he started a new job, he has no time, no infrastructure....

When he has a bit of time, when his machines are in place etc. - he will get back to his babies... In the meantime, others may fix this or that but generally speaking the author is needed, as these things need maintenance, of course... So, a bit of patience!

And in H7 there is no problem... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• German plugins portals are the only problem used to work on pure2 fnc i will start a campaign to donate on Franc link in fnc can you send link for PurE2 donation so we can donte for the team also and can you please tell wich manufacturer model is best for PurE2

• In PurE2 section, please - have a look there in stickies....

Link is in his signature, I think...

Which one is best for FNC?

Top post, FCOL...:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

P.S. Mediaportal is the author's responsibility... ;)

• can you please tell wich manufacturer model is best for PurE2 image----- drivers plugins etc...

you said drivers are a problem (like with Kodi in some) we usually must wait for the manufacturer to improve them

• i dont know somebody using zgemma and i know so many enigma2 users more than 100 people but i will buy and try let see if FNC plugins e2istrem mediaportal etc.. work on this because thats the main complaint on PurE2 for other Receivers The plugins are not working everything else is fine i have edi mio4k and from vu+ fsolo to zero all PurE2 work fine even i have Insellied on gigablue older model works fine and stable

like i said FNC plugins e2istrem mediaportal etc.. they dont work ..

What the hell are you writing? Don”t you know to make a sentence, how to use a comma? You burn my eyes!!!

:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1: Please, observe the absence of moaning, complaining, bitching, questions if something works or not and so on and on and on, as opposed to all other machines of this kind - it's just the shortest ever section in the history of the hobby!!!! :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

Have you seen my problem here? 2xDVB-C + 2xProvideres, Help.

Could you and your team to solve this situation?

• ...responded, as much as I can, not being at home...

Good luck!

• ok let me ask all of you then why did you buy e2 linux recevier ?

Not for CC ,not for free open movie portals ? for the skins and the picons ?

O sorry for hobby or maybe to watch iptv ? you have mag or 30 e android tv box for that and even they have working plugins and portals.

Why always so unfriendly if plugins dont work dont put them on feeds easy fix.

If team images dont offer more than GUI plus some drivers then we can all use PLI .

I changed the world with my first zgemma box.The rest is history. :loolz:

Ps. Never understand a single word you ever say, but you make me laugh anyway. ha ha

ps:to kiddac : why your plugins skins ... work?

How come with so many image teams only Pure2 is trying to do some new stuff all others openpli copy or waiting for dreambox

Please KiddaC can you make plugin for http://www.s.to ddlme movie4k and some other german websites i am willing to pay you only to show that you can

• You ask the question of why do my skins and plugin work.

My skins took 3+ years to develop and are actually only designed fo OE-Aliiance images. They are not perfect, and were very broken in the early days. Constantly tweaking, constantly updating. It becomes a full time job. It becomes tedious everytime an image maker breaks the norm and you have to spent an age correcting things to make them work again. Luckily we seem quite stable at the moment and lessons are being learnt not to break legacy skins and plugins.

Why do my plugins work on most images. Because I was very fortunate to have people like seagen that had multiple boxes that tested things over and over again for me. He was commited to making my plugins work on all, where as to be honest all I was interested in was oe-alliance images.

I also had other people assist me in the background to try and get things to work on their images. Whether that be people from dreambox, blackhole, pure2.
    So although I might have wrote 95% of the code myself, the community helped to make it work on all.

To make things work on all, you have to use legacy code, which seems a bit backwards when some image builders are trying to move forward.

So the only reason my stuff works on a lot of images, was because of a lot of bloody hard work from everyone involved.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!