DM800HD or Amiko8900

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 862 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Amiko 8900 is a very old discontinued model. Take a look round our store http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk

We have the new Amiko Viper 4K, Amiko Viper 4K51, Gigablue UHD Trio 4K, Octagon SF8008 + many, many more models.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• Hi ,

I have a Dish 1.2m with Technomate rotor type 2600

I want to do first some test and experiences before I buy a new Receiver, I never got this before, its complete new for me:)

I received this afternoon for free one Amiko SHD8900 Alien so I can start to play lol

• Hi ,

I have a Dish 1.2m with Technomate rotor type 2600

I want to do first some test and experiences before I buy a new Receiver, I never got this before, its complete new for me:)

I received this afternoon for free one Amiko SHD8900 Alien so I can start to play lol

I don’t know anything about the Amiko receivers but can help with the DM800

It is a receiver that I used for years with Cccam then Oscam as a server..

yes they not the fastest processing & memory Is limited, but It works & in Here guides can help you get up & running..

Do you use a satellite subscription service?

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!