best skin recommendation for pure2 images

There are 78 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,685 times. The last Post () by johnnylarue167.

• Agreed!!! And I tested tons of images, files, apps, plugins, tools etc. over decades in the hobby now... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• I Want Estuary Skin Ipk .I Want Install it on OpenAtv
    please send for me Ipk from Pure2
    thanks

• It's done for/integrated with PurE2. It's an entwined package. Just pray we make PurE2 for your machine...

Try it with an open mind and heart (don't be conservatively stuck with the same old same old) and you won't regret it!

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• It's done for/integrated with PurE2. It's an entwined package. Just pray we make PurE2 for your machine...

Try it with an open mind and heart (don't be conservatively stuck with the same old same old) and you won't regret it!

thanks but it is on openAtv in simple mode
    look at this

ed8e48c53b579bb76bfff15.png

its for you

• I would bet good money it's not fully operational, if it is ours...

Besides, in PurE2 you would have FNC plugins but OK...

• There is some on the feeds. Not sure how they works, but you can try. We do not maintain those skins.

KiddaC has nice skins, probably works well on pure2.

btw.

FHD skins works ok on HD Ready TV, if you have FHD gui capable box.

thanks but it is on openAtv in simple mode
    look at this

its for you

Old and non benefit version.

• my Enigma boot is more than 3 minute in Solo2
    very very Slow in Boot
    In OpenPli my boot enigma is less than 30 seconds

• There is some on the feeds. Not sure how they works, but you can try. We do not maintain those skins.

KiddaC has nice skins, probably works well on pure2.

btw.

FHD skins works ok on HD Ready TV, if you have FHD gui capable box.

Thank you, FrancHR

I asked that because some plugins on FHD skins looks smaller and remote ( udaljeni ) and it's hard to read what is says. With HD skins on HD Ready TV

not so visible. Thanks for the suggestion for KiddaC skins.

• Panda555, see my "How to make Estuary do as you please" post, where you will find 3 good quality skins I tested with regards to MiniTV (while in a channel list, searching for a channel), which function OK with PurE2, at least as well as intended in that respect...

I do not know if they function fully with FNC plugins etc. Probably not as good and as fully as Estuary... but OK if Estuary is so sooooo "bad" one can't possibly get "used to it"... :suprised::derpthink::eye roll::zip it:

But honestly speaking - in my own name only! - I know how to get over style to deal with the substance and frankly, this is missing in this sense, in these discussions...:thank_you2:

Sorry, I just had to get it off my chest, at least once.... No offence but I think old habits should not get in the way of novelty like this - full HD and full functionality like this LEADS THE WAY and THIS FACT should not be taken for granted! I mean, one should not go for lower functionality based on... I don't know... something we men usually diss when it comes to an alleged "woman's thinking" on various issues...:spit: I say "alleged" because we see the same kind of irrationality in men every day, in every direction, wherever we look, all the time...:head banger: :hello:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::laugh1:

(Yap, sorry, it was stronger than me, truth be told...:party-time::eye-tongue::tongue1::chuckle::saint:)

• gorski

I didn't say that FHD skins is not good for Ready HD TV. Estuary skin is excellent, and all is "in the centre", if you know what I mean.

I just wanted to have HD skin, and so I asked for recommendation. Some FHD skins on HD Ready TV seem to be "widespread"

in height and lenght, so I can't see what it says. Btw, I installed Slyk - Onyx 720 skin by KiddaC , nice and simple skin.

• Hmmm... Let's see if this helps...

MENU > pManager > Video/OSD/Skin > Skin position setup > change the 4 bottom parameters to move the skin to the best position...

3e482c94119.jpg

The position is OK the second you first see red line on the edge of the screen - do the same for all 4 sides...

Save, exit and try the MENU again...

Voila! :)

• I have tried before these settings, but not help too much. I changed in video settings mode to 1080i ( always on 720p)

and now is better. It's not that big of the problem, even with HD skins in previous images I had a similar problem.

But, probably depends on the TV, all skins is not a same etc....

Problem solved.

• I have F500HD and it doesn't have more than 1080i - but I set it up like this, hence my post...

EDIT: with Estuary and other skins I mentioned in another thread.... ;)

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!