Dead Zgemma H92H

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,167 times. The last Post () by search37.

• One friend of mine made mistake with the software, the box is dead now, only White Light is showing, Helping him now to recover the box, I have found the solution I think? to recover with HiTool-STB downloaded ready, but I could not find the kind of cable to do that here in MyCity, I had to order one on AliExpress, it will take 2-3 weeks for the cable to come here, in the meantime question if anyone knows anything, like any other method to recover, please write here.

Regards

• Very rare to fully brick a zgemma.

But if it makes you feel better, I accidently dragged a very important folder somewhere random in my ftp program today, then rebooted by box.

5 hours it took me to eventually get an image to reflash it. Got there in the end though.

What is your skill level at flashing boxes???

I presume you have attempted to download and flash a new image.

http://images.mynonpublic.com/…index.php?open=zgemmah92h

1. Use FAT32 formatted USB stick
    2. Send the h9 folder and 2 files (“bootargs.bin” and “fastboot.bin”) to the clean USB memory stick and then take it out of your PC properly ejected first. Also rename the file noforce to force in the h9 folder.
    3. Switch off your Zgemma H9 at the back, using the white power button
    4. Insert the USB stick into the back USB port of your H9
    5. Press and hold the small, black RESET button at the back, then
    6. Press the white POWER button, while holding the RESET button
    7. Let go of the RESET button once you see the LED flashing (changing colour between white and red)
    8. Wait for the box to load after the installation.

I presume you have tried different usb sticks.

I presume you have tried leaving the power off for a good 15 minutes.

Have you tried an alternative power supply?

Can you access the box at all via telnet.

Can you access the box via ftp.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Another possible remedy.

Apply power to your receiver. wait until the white light has been on a couple of minutes, then hold the red power button on the remote. The white light on the receiver should blink and the box should boot in a couple of minutes.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• It is bricked box, i have done all above Kiddac, no ip no ftp, nothing, do not know what happen, box is not mine maybe is hardware fault, maybe software, it shows something like White A on front, no lights on Lan, I do not know any option to access the box, telnet need IP, if you know something else tell me,Thanks

technodvl2, i need this cable: https://www.aliexpress.com/ite…042311.0.0.26814c4dzzCTQz

because box have the RS232 inside with pins, checked by me, I have usb to rs232 cable, but that is no good.

HiTool can do the job, is not only for Dinobot, can do all kind of Hisilicon Chips, the problem is I do not have the cable now, I can not test.

I have repaired lot of boxes, when they are bricked the only option is RS232.

• How have you established that there's no IP?

• Tested with Ip tracker, no lights on Ethernet cable at all!!

• I got the cable today testing but i get the following error, when I try to flash fastboot with Hi Tool STB:

Failed to send head frame, possible causes are as follows:

1. The Fastboot mirroring the current single-plate type mismatch;

2. Board problems with the DDR, DDR initialization failed operation.

failed to send type frame

Failed to download fastboot!

Maybe I need to make XML file with partition layout for Zgemma H92H, can someone help me how to do that?

Thanks

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!