Timeshift not working

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,566 times. The last Post () by syan123.

• Hi All,

I've been searching online for answers to this but unable to find anything that helped me.

Timeshift functionality completely stopped working on both my receivers, Vu+ Solo 4k and Uno 4k se. It worked fine up until around April time this year.
    I have changed no settings to affect this, there is over 1TB of space on the hard drive - itself its formatted correctly as ext4, I have ever re-initialised the drive.

What I done back then I believe is flash a new version of OpenPLi firmware, which is when it stopped working. I have since then done a complete fresh start on both receivers with no avail.

The timeshift location is set to /media/hdd as the default bookmarked path.

By timeshift - I mean while watching a specific channel, I am unable to reverse back to see a particular scene. Live pause still works fine, I can pause a channel and come back to it later and it'll play just fine from that point.

You help is much appreciated!

• I don't use openpli but openatv default location is /media/hdd/timeshift/

To ask a silly question have you actually set timeshift to autorecord or start after i.e 10sec.

If not then it will only function as you say, by pressing pause.

5978b176c924c.png

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hmm, I don't the above settings at all.
    I was able to modify the timeshift path but still nothing.

I tried with usermode set to Expert, Advanced and Normal and these settings don't appear for some reason.

Is it possible that OpenPLi no longer supports timeshift? I looked through changelogs but didn't see anything that would spark my attention.

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!