Cannot install oscam EMU on Edision os mio missing dependency libpcsclite1

There are 55 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,389 times. The last Post () by georgeflu.

• "also, it shows the softcam selector? if not, maybe it is not installed..." If it´s there i can´t find it. How can i install it?

attached you will find the latest imagen for de mio 4k

tnap-3.2-osmio4kplus_multiboot_ofgwrite.zip

• Never got it going on the old tnap, I am using other images now, but I did do the update to 3.2 have not really played around with it much though. It's nice to use to watch 4:2:2 feeds though dreamdroid though, the other images all freeze and look up on 4:2:2.

• i played for a while a few days ago, and you can do it work in tnap 3.2 by installing the files below.

files in etc/init.d and usr/bin need attr 755

install first the softcam support.ipk ...

Can you please confirm if I understand the process correctly?

1. First step is that I install a "softcam support ipk" package.

2. Second step is that I copy the files from the tnap.rar archive using filezilla to their correct locations on the Mio receiver running TNAP 3.2

3. Third step is to use the softcam manager to start oscam and set to restart on reboot etc.

Is there a link to the "softcam support ipk", I checked the download feeds for the TNAP 3.2 image and there is nothing in it for softcam support.

Thx for any help

• the "softcam support" is included in the rar.

also, before step 3, you have to correct attributes in the files that i wrotte above.

than reboot (to reload the image the files)

and than go to softcam manager, and select the cam...

also, before step 3, you have to correct attributes in the files that i wrotte above.

Do I have to run the ipk installer via Telnet?

I cannot find a menu option in the TNAP 3.2 image to install from the menus?

If it is via telnet would anyone please be able to give me the command line?

I have used filezilla to send the softcam support ipk file to the tmp folder of the mio

Thank you.

• i do not remember now, if there is any panel for installing...

place it in /tmp and than (for all .ipk files)

cd /tmp ( to go in /tmp directory)

opkg install *.ipk (to install any .ipk there is in /tmp)

I am without success :-(

I found a menu option to install a local extension package in the TNAP 3.2 image and installed the softcam support package. It seemed to install OK as there were no error messages. I copied all the files to their correct locations and set the permissions to 755 for /usr/bin and etrc/init.d. Then restarted the mio and no oscam present in the webif and I cannot find the softcam support option anywhere in the TNAP 3.2 menus.

I guess I need to find the softcam support managerin the TNAP 3.2 image to start oscam but I have looked and just cant seem to fnd it?

Thank you for any hepl.

• Use this great tool to get the satellite list out of your STB, then edit it to your liking and then put it back in again....

E-Channelizer info/tutorials/howtos - only!!!

Once you get it out and save it, use other partitions you have to install PurE2 and SatdreamGr 8 - NOT the modified versions...

How to install an image via USB stick and Flash on the fly? It's in this section, see PurE2 thread, for instance...

In PurE2 section you have all the details you need for PurE2.

In OSCam Emu section you have my thread re. OSCam Emu Ccache ("Mario's...")

That's all you need...

Good luck!

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• the softcam manager will be in blue button (extensions)

but ... possibly it didn't installed . try to do it by telnet, or the tools that i wrotte above. if you try to install it from "software manager/install local extension" many times it fails...

• the softcam manager will be in blue button (extensions)

but ... possibly it didn't installed . try to do it by telnet, or the tools that i wrotte above. if you try to install it from "software manager/install local extension" many times it fails...

Thank you, the softcam support was under the blue button, 1st item in the menu. I started the oscam-emu and can see it in the webif.

In the softcam support extension I noticed there was no option to force the oscam-emu to start after a reboot. This option is often present, has it been removed from this softcam-support package?

Edision OS Mio 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Multi-Stream H.265 HEVC Receiver UHD 2160p

Download Edision OS Mio 4K Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PurE2, SatDreamGR.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!