Airvpn website down

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 433 times. The last Post () by johndeere88.

• I'll start with Happy new year all

Hi all, is anyone here using airvpn ?

I have only been trying to get on the site today to change some settings but i cant get on so i,m just wondering if anyone is aware if the site has been down prior to today.

Many thanks

• I,m using 3 mobile for my home broadband now and i cant get in via mobile or laptop while tethered to it..

Bizarre

Edit: i just got in, i used the inbuilt vpn on opera and viola, it appears my mobile ip is banned, no idea what that is all about but i will be asking them.

Cheers all

• I had an identical setup to you a year back and 3 blocked it also for a short while. It became accessible after a few days and a few restarts to try n shuffle my ip)

Never found out why.

Using vodafone now as it's much faster than 3 was in my location (although data is capped now)

• Still banned from airvpn without a browser enabled vpn and i have been reluctant to call the provider as three's customer service is a complete disaster..

I,m not even sure if its three thats messed this up or whether its my vpn provider, or a combination of both.

I will call contact them both tho and get to the bottom of it when i have run out of pins to stick in my eyes :-)

Cheers codar

Ps got a £18 a month unlimited calls and texts with a terabyte per month allowance data from three with tethering permission...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!