Android Satellite Oscam

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,208 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• Hi,

i have android satellite reciver (Icone Irone) , i have install oscam to share the conax card on the satellite reciver , its working for some time then stop and see "not found" in log untill im restart the satellite and oscam, so could you please advise and guide me to best oscam version to share card

my oscam version "OSCam: 1.20_svn Build: r11444 Compiler: arm-linux-androideabi (MAHDI-DZ)"2020/01/21

oscam server config

• Hi.

(1) linux systems are CASE SENSITIVE, so I recommend not using uppercase letters in configuration files unless it is necessary ... it is quite possible that uppercase items are not recognized correctly

(2) did not list all the settings ... for example user settings (the "oscam.user" file from softcam server or the softcam client settings) ... specifically in your example it is the client "dvbapiau_x" - I was wondering if you have also set "group = 1"

(3) ad line in your LOG "(client) plain dvbapi-client granted (dvbapiau, au = off)":

- if you are using an external reader on a device with no signal reception ... so if Oscam does not function on the device at the same time as a server and at the same time as the client (connects to himself), then dvbapi client then turn off - you do not need it ... it serves only to connect to itself

I can't comment on the other files in your configuration. Unfortunately you didn't mention them.

Your device ICONE Irone includes a Hi3798M chipset (HiSilicon), that is, an ARM processor:

(Cortex-A7 or Cortex-A53 ?!! sorry, I don't know, because of your exact device type)

http://www.hisilicon.com/en/Products/ProductList/STB

Maybe you should use the newer Oscam, currently in version r11572, for Android + for ARM processors. Your used version r11444 is pretty old.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!