Latest Oscam in OpenViX feeds on Vu+ ultimo

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,110 times. The last Post () by master G.

• oscam latest in feeds

Hi after some advice i have a vu ultimo (not4k) openvix 5.2 045 ,the last image openvix supported. and wanted to update oscam to 11572
    i think i am on latest 11532 i got from the image.in the feeds can someone tell me or post what is the latest oscam or post up 11572 so that i can put that on and update.
    is it in the feeds ? What is latest oscam in the feeds at the moment?
    thanks in advance
    Loopy

it is not in the feeds ,still 11532 but i am confused now how to go about this. has anyone got the ipk /zip file so that i can install it that way or will this not work? been with vix for ages
    Thinking ok going to openpil because still support vu ultimo
    But does it have client mode open pil?
    Any help master g

Hi is client mode available on open pil ?and other images ?.apart from open vix

Which I am on at moment

• Official Post

Openvix is the easiest image to update because it doesn`t have a start/stop script, there is less modification required.

1. Download the compatible version of oscam for your receivers chipset/processor (mipsoe20) ~ The LATEST OSCAM-EMU FOR VARIOUS PLATFORMS - DOWNLOAD ONLY NO CHAT
    2. The download is packed as a .tar.gz file. Use a tool like winrar or z-zip to extract the oscam from inside.
    3. With an FTP tool, navigate to /usr/softcams
    4. Send the new oscam to this folder.
    5. Change permissions on new oscam to 755
    6. Reboot.

Or do it the lazy way with an .ipk (its packed as .zip, so will also require extracting) ~ Oscam emu ALL Images mips--arm .ipk .deb

• Official Post

It worked but a little filter

Whats this mean?

If you are only a client, you need a basic configuration. No amount of tweaking will fix a server that isn`t yours.

If you have any of the following values on the reader remove them:

Code
    inactivitytimeout = 1
    reconnecttimeout = 30
    lb_weight = 100
    cccmaxhops = 10
    ccckeepalive = 1
    cccwantemu = 0
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Oscam latest feeds ultimo” to “Latest Oscam in OpenViX feeds on Vu+ ultimo”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!