Amiko A6N or A6 record settings?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,911 times. The last Post () by asaphus1.

• Hello,

I am new at this forum. A month ago we bought the Amiko A6n iptv-box. I would like to record but i don't know where i can change settings. For example i want to record on a external USB. And also i recorded some short parts and i can nowhere find the recorded parts. If i go in the main menu to RECORDINGS, nothing is there. Does anyone has experience with recording on a6N or a6?

Thanks already for tips.

Stephan

• Settings-System-PVR-Recording.

Here You can find and set up Directory and Total time of recorded program.

After recording You may open Your favorite media player like Kodi or VLC and play recorded programs from directory You choose.

• master G

Added the Label Recording & Timers Support
  • Update to latest firmware and MYTV, you will then be able to schedule recordings via the gird EPG.

To access recordings while in MYTV press Menu and you will see recordings in the menu. Select this and you'll see your recordings.

All in Menu you'll see Schedule Manager, you'll see your scheduled recordings in this manager.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• Just like in the first post i also tried a couple of recordings to no avail

i experimented with several usb and hard drives and found it works

absolutely perfect with a 2TB Drive i had rigged up to an old Zgemma

Just curious if anyone can help though

A lot of the recordings i made before have surely gone onto

the internal memory of the A6

is there any way i can delete them from the location were they went

also does anybody know Format i should use for formating any usb

or future hard drives ie FAT32 or NFTS ect ect

Thanks for time and patience

• Remove the pen drive and shut down Amiko. Format the storage with FAT32. start Amiko and when you see the home screen insert the storage device. You'll get "storage device inserted" message. No you can record properly and find it easily. Hope it helps.

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!