The solution to most problems of the plugin-freeserver

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 18,943 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• dear i can't open the app in openvision 7.7 on a sh4 device

and get this massage

Extensions/FreeServer ([Config] Error: 'ConfigSubsection' can only store ConfigSubsections, ConfigSubLists, ConfigSubDicts or ConfigElements!)

Edited once, last by menomega ().

and get this massage

Extensions/FreeServer ([Config] Error: 'ConfigSubsection' can only store ConfigSubsections, ConfigSubLists, ConfigSubDicts or ConfigElements!)

try this

Put files Ncam server, OScam server, Gcam server

in extension etc / tuxbox / config

and also Put Ccam.cfg

in extension / etc

• the same error!

• Delete the plugin and then restart the device. You will find the latest unzip version with the attachments. unzip attachments. & Move it by program DCC Walk with the file path then restart the device

and get this massage

same problem! same version and tried to copy extracted plugin with no luck :(

• Change the Enigma version to openatv or pure2 The plugin works well with it. The version you are working on is not good

• I have Freeserver 7.2.4 installed on openpli 6.3 and everything works fine on the cccam side (update with the yellow key). Instead I can't see the iptv: I understood that I have to select one or more iptv lists from the blue button menu: here every time the execution starts and I receive the error ".. SSL.. certificate verify failed". I don't have any vpn active or installed. How can I solve the problem? or do I have to follow a different way to upload iptv lists with freeserver?

• Update the plugin to the latest version from here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!