card share forums

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,844 times. The last Post () by tonymac.

• i know there is not the same ammount of cards to share these days but it still goes on, there doesent seem to be a really good forum to exchange cards, even this forum a while back was good to share, now its kind of the last place you would look to find share partners, what happened ?:beer1:

• Official Post

what happened ?

Very few are interested in learning how to share anymore. If there`s £ involved their all ears..

Its too easy for most to purchase a cheap sub from a dodgy supplier now. So why bother sharing?

We started off as linuxsat-shares, seen where the scene was moving years ago, and made ourselves all about support.

In my opinion sharing is dead.

Where are all the other sharing forums now? Gone..

• yes masterg you are right, i remember learning so much from this site from yourself and fellow members, just trying to achive the end goal of being able to share a card, shame its gone this way, who knows maybe things may change,

• Yeah, cardsharing has been dying a slow death for a while now. My server used to have a good number of peers. Now it`s dwindled down to 3. I use it purely for the educational football coverage :tongue1:. For me satllite tv is far better than IPTV. Yeah IPTV may get better as time goes by but it is so unreliable and I refuse to pay for it ! Thanx to this site and maste g in particular, I have had a good run at it. Learning along the way.

bo.

• IMHO I think IPTV will never be as good a cardsharing and I do understand that now there more people keen into IPTV than cardsharing however with cardsharing if you had/have a well configured server, the viewing is real time.

It won't be too long till things change on ISPs tracing for IPTV, i think some already do. There is always VPN for now but who knows in a couple of years if these will be there with no logging for one to choose.

As master G said, there are not many sites where you can keep going with your "educational" excercise of CS, however if you are lucky enough to find a good one running then keep enjoy while it lasts.

Technomate TM-2TOE, Technomate diseq 1.2 Motor 2100A, 110cm Triax Dish, 500GB IOMEGA USB Drive, running OpenVix

"You don't know what you got till is gone."

• I used eurocardsharing for many year member since 2009

I read there exists CW-share but you need to be invited.

No clue how to get invite?

• There is still the odd forum still around that allows exchanging, mainly all done by PM, which is a great idea, the only problem is most either have 0 card, or have not very good servers, and are not willing to read and learn.

• There is still the odd forum still around that allows exchanging, mainly all done by PM, which is a great idea, the only problem is most either have 0 card, or have not very good servers, and are not willing to read and learn.

the best one is the one that makes you prove you have a real plastic card, so you share with other hobbyists, or at least you sharing with someone whome has a real card in their server

• Very few are interested in learning how to share anymore. If there`s £ involved their all ears..

Its too easy for most to purchase a cheap sub from a dodgy supplier now. So why bother sharing?

We started off as linuxsat-shares, seen where the scene was moving years ago, and made ourselves all about support.

In my opinion sharing is dead.

Where are all the other sharing forums now? Gone..

Well, havnig been (an still being, I guess) one, I dont understand this. Sure, I suppose its easy to "purchase" one from an shady supplier, but how good are they ? are they really 7x24x365 ? More importantly, does it come with restrictions (no resharing, most likely?) I have a bunch of boxes "in-house" (mixed receivers and Sat>IP clients) and 2 in a holiday home. I want one "subscription" that can share with these dozen boxes, all of which I own. That gets rather expensive, rather quickly. I'd much prefer reliable peers/partners. Alas, ECS seems to be gone, where I was a longtime member, and I haven't been invited to share my cards elsewhere, unfortunately, which I would do in a heartbeat.:saint:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!