Erase partitions and multiboot images on Zgemma H9 Combo

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,809 times. The last Post () by mano9423.

• Question about flashing my Combo. Is it possible to do a full USB flash that erases images in all partitions and starts fresh without doing the "Recovery" flash? Every time I do a USB flash following the procedure, it asks which partition I want to flash to. I'd like to wipe the box clean and start fresh.

I do this with my H7S with no issue. Any USB flash deletes everything, online flash is partition specific. With Combo, that doesn't seem to be the case.

• Yeah, I know I can overwrite them each with a new image, but I find the box a bit glitchy with multiple images installed, so I'd like to flash to a single image and delete the images in the other partitions. On the H7, a USB flash does this, but on the Combo even a USB flash asks me which partition to install the image to.

• Yeah, I know I can overwrite them each with a new image, but I find the box a bit glitchy with multiple images installed, so I'd like to flash to a single image and delete the images in the other partitions. On the H7, a USB flash does this, but on the Combo even a USB flash asks me which partition to install the image to..

ok??

• hello mano9423

yes it is possible,to delete multiboot images

you have to do this:

With current image Openatv, Egami, Pure E2 and other image you do

Menu

Settings

Multiboot manager

Select the image to be deleted then GREEN button deletes

so you will have free memory space in the partition

• Indeed Zorro! Just to be a bit more precise, I think for all OE-A images (PurE2 for sure):

MENU > Setup > MultiBoot Maintenance > green button to "Erase" a partition.

One can delete all the partitions except the one is use...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• master G

Added the Label MultiBoot Support

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!