Skin Navy Blue FHD by fhroma

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,616 times. The last Post () by giovanni64.

• VU+Skin Navy Blue FHD by fhroma Witam Skin Przeznaczony dla VTI Mimo że właściwie robiłem go dla siebie,pod swoje upodobania to postanowiłem się podzielić.Skin generalnie oparty na Pingu-NavyBlue ale ze zmienioną trochę grafiką ala NextGenGradient.Skin inaczej niż poprzednie moje nie używa UserSkin a wykorzystałem plugin Attile do zmiany ekranów Zreszta narazie jest tylko 1 drugi pasek z Airly i lista kanałów która w oknie podglądu zmienia program na taki na jaki najedziemy w liscie kanałów Nie będe tu dodawał tak jak w Pingu różności co tam komu się zamarzyło ewentualnie tylko to co uznam za stosowne😀Poniżej pokazałem gdzie zmienia się screeny download

Code
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/l6nsfh
  • VU + New Skin NavyBlueFHD image VTi by fhroma-Test Some things in this skin have been improved so that it does not collide from BlackHarmony, i.e. so that you can update BlackHarmony and that NavyBlue does not overwrite any components from BlackHarmony I also customized the weather plug Installed with the skin is called MSNweatherFHR. So if someone installs BlackHarmony and downloads the MSNweather plugin and then installs my Navy, there will be 2 Weather Weather MSNv plugins NP and my MSNWeatherFHR I decided to pack the skin into .ipk so that it can be uninstalled humanly Components that I used are not of my authorship, have changed names, have been adapted but are taken from BlackHarmony and the author's name was not changed, that is, they were created by j00zka and friends

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!