need help with vps server

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,141 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• hi guys

i would like to get vps server for my oscam/cccam server

any recommendations ??? in which company to go for ??

cheers guys

• at the moment i have oscam/cccam server installed on unbutu 10.4 pc for sly uk

and i want to transfer my server to vps server

how do i do that ?

can i get some help guys ?

cheers

• you have done this a couple of times mouk - someone is kind enough in responding to you, offering you help and you then reply again with a request for help - I understand there might be a bit of a language barrier but maybe acknowledge the help being offered, respond, and have a conversation....

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• i thought there were security issues involved ! ie using a commercial server system to do summit that's illegal - You probably leave yourself open to be traced easily if you have to link a bank account - email - ip address(from logging in) ect ect ! I of course only use info here for research and experimental purposes i certainly wouldn't share via a 3rd party so to speak ¬ Perhaps i'm just paranoid,Yes i know that doesn't mean THEY wont catch me and i've probably smoked too much just airing my opinion ! joint10
    Glenviewjf is a very knowledgeable member,His contribution here as both a user and Moderator in the past have helped countless members incuding myself !
    Do as Musogeek says mouk - Engage in some sort of correspondence ! Your input can help others too in the long run !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• sorry guys i didn't mean to do that

but i am having nightmares with my server recently

as i said before i have oscam/cccam server installed on unbutu 10.4 pc for sly uk

it works ok for couple of days and it losses connection

and i didn't know why i couldn't get my head round it and i had to installed it all over again about 3 times to get to work

i don't know if my internet provider blocking it off because the server is connected to the internet but the router isn't showing it connected

and sometimes the router shows it connected but no internet connection going to the server (0 Mbps)

i really dont know what to think

today i tried to install all over again and its the same the router is showing connected but (0 Mbps)

i really don't know what to do about it

i thought of something

i have dreambnox 500s if i can get ,y dreambox to read the card and i get vps server and i install cccam on it it might work like that

but i need help to do that ?

i am sorry guys again i didn't mean to rude or anything like that

can i get some help with that

• If your internet has problems then you wont be able to supply the vps with your card
    In my opinion a vps is only for payservers and I would not share with anyone using one

Fix your broadband issues first because thats your problem

• If your internet has problems then you wont be able to supply the vps with your card
    In my opinion a vps is only for payservers and I would not share with anyone using one

Fix your broadband issues first because thats your problem

thanks for your replay

but i dont have any issues with my internet because all my other computers are connecting to the internet fine and working fine

apart of the srevre keep getting disconnected for some reason

i have tried 2 pcs and the same thing is happening

• are you using DDclient in ubuntu ¬ sounds suspiciously like your ip is changing and your dns isn't picking it up !
    Here our very Own Mr Ten Below has made a tutorial ........
    http://linuxsat-support.com/li…pdater-ubuntu-server.html

Have a read through that tutorial Mr mouk ¬ Let us know how you get on ?

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!