Zgemma receivers and the tivùsat 4K Ultra HD CAM

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 556 times. The last Post () by demnitarul.

• I have read that the Zgemma H9 combo 4K and the Zgemma H9.2H 4K receivers are excellent for watching programs in 4K. Could someone tell me if the tivùsat 4K Ultra HD CAM works with the Zgemma receivers? If they do, which receiver is best? Zgemma H9 combo or the Zgemma H9.2H? I have relatives in Italy who can buy and activate the 4K tivùsat CAM and Card for me.

• damaan

Hello

Just I bought Tivusat 4K ultrahd but for the moment doesn't work on my Zgemma H9 Twin with OpenAtv 6.3. The receiver shows the message "The error authentification for The tvset or receiver with Tivusat Cam 4k".

In the same time in the menu of Common Interface I can see that the tivusat module is present and sometime I can access the interface of module, but only sometime!

This is the reason I have the same question like you: what to do to resolve the incompatibility between module tivusat and reciever!

Thanks in advance!

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!