Enigma2 Image Teams or OpenPLi and Dream Multimedia Copies ?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,393 times. The last Post () by skopski.

• How come with so many image teams only Pure2 is trying to do some new stuff all others open pli- atv copies or waiting for Dreambox ?

Vu+ ,Gigablue,Zgemma,Octagon, Edision, dont you have money ? Hire some guys here on this forum you can find very talented people.

Come on you can do better than this.

https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/ you are sponsors for openvix i did test on this image today:

A big joke:sadgun: openpli + skins + many non working plugins nothing new same old same old not one unique VIX plugin or software not a thing .

Will Somebody invest in Pure2 Team ---Franc Gorski + some other guys from this forum WIN WIN come on world-of-satellite.co.uk make history maybe zgemma or some other hardware manufacture will Wake UP...????

To VU+ if they read this forum Wake UP your VTI image is a joke :head banger: remember how you became so famous opensource and better price than dreambox + free portals plugins

• I will find a way to help Pure2+FNC , the linuxsatforum wich is amaizing,kiddac and some others guys soryy if i left some out

mark my word i want to see VU+ .gigablue and all in germany based receiver companies to Fall they lost it .

They only make money of E2 old glory mostly CC ilegal watching tv and if goes away then iptv no problem.

For forums non support(money) for image teams or individual plugins ,servers, oscam teams nothing .

i am looking for investors in Germany just like dream multimedia they started with stolen intellectual software + box from Phillips i think dbox made some cc and cards for illegal watching tv and movie portals used the opensource linux made the enigma gui (all of them after and since : gigablue octagon especially vu+) and now they play the saints no drivers no opensource (VU+ Wake UP) they forgot who they ware and why did people buy them its not about netfix-amazon plugin in mediaportal.

Every imageteam or receiver manufacture sholud wake up or we will end up using china's atv boxes or mags wich are very cheap with all apk working.

• OK, OK, thanx but let's calm down and take a deep breath for a sec, please...

First of all, speaking personally, I am no coder, period. If my very life depended on coding - I'd be dead.

So, Delfi, Franc, Terra are the real forces behind the image, which is following in the traditions of PBNIGMA...

PB follows DMM and co., then some OpenPLi and that means ViX as well etc. All these guys deserve some credit in various ways...

We all learn from each other and passing of knowledge is natural and cool! PurE2 was not created in a vacuum...

On the other hand, creativity in PurE2 is second to none, I agree. We have a number of "firsts" in the world, in our Team and there can be no doubt about that (including some of my efforts in terms of support of various kinds).

Having said that, this is but a hobby for us. We do not live by earning money from this.

So, again, let's calm down, breathe a bit and chillax... ;) :)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Ok i understand you but you do wonderful job in support test how to ..... always helpful and they (receivers comp. onine shops re-sellers CCserevers iptv and so on) take the money which is ok but contribute nothing give nothing you said it here i i know also first hand about dreambox vu+ and some imageteams likee VTI and some others closed source no drivers no contributions only their own products matter to them .

And they owe (Owe definition is - to be under obligation to pay or repay in return for something received )everything to :

1 : oscam and other emu teams----opensource if this stops working bye bye enigma

2: online portals ---free on pc and amaizing apps for android it just work

3:image teams forums individuals like You ,Franc, Kidaac .codermilk Pure2 Team ??(you are my favorites ) e2istrem team e2iplayer ts

and all others who are trying to give not only to take .

ATV boxes for 40 50 Euro with iptv free and all android apps ipks are working This will be the future because of this i will bet on it with any of you,we will be here on this forum give it 2 years will see

( me and my friends from IT -multimedia firms Starting this week only sell and support Pure2 Image on enigma ( expect some donations in near future)

and cheap ATV boxes with free iptv and root no spam .

no infomir Mags anymore (closed source lately no root on atv)

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!