Flash image on usb stick and reparation

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,115 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• Hi all

I have edision os mio+ 4k

I have one image on internal memory it is purE2 6.3

i want to flash same image on usb stick

I followed a tutorial thread here using open multiboot plugin

But i got error while flashing said (your STB not supported) i used 3 usb stick same result with same error

Used openatv to be flash on usb same error

Make my main image openatv and try again same error

Is there a solution for this error or this device really not support flashing on usb

and can i reparations internal memory to be 2 partitions 4gb etch or this also cant happen

• MaZaGnGy

Added the Label Edision PurE2
  • the receiver has splitted the flash to 4 partitions and supports internal multiboot (not need the usb flash,not need openmultiboot).

if you haven't "repartition" this to one, than you can flash another image, to any other of three other free partitions...

• the receiver has splitted the flash to 4 partitions and supports internal multiboot (not need the usb flash,not need openmultiboot).

if you haven't "repartition" this to one, than you can flash another image, to any other of three other free partitions...

thanks for your reply

so if u dont mind can you tell me how to repartition my internal flash to 2 partitions

i dont need 4 slots i need 2 big slots

• you do not need two big slots, even the four slots,are big enough (and i do not suggest it, if you are not an "expert" and also it could be dangerous for your receiver.

just use simple multiboot

• Good to know, thanx! ;)

Not that one needs it at all - there are many advantages to having multiboot and the generous size of Flash in Edision OS mio 4K and + models makes it so, for sure... :)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Edision OS MIO+ Plus 4K DVB-S2X + DVB-S2/T2/C (H.265/HEVC) Linux Enigma 2 Combo Tuner with Multistream, Blindscan Support, Dual Band Wi-Fi 5G/2.4G & OLED Display.

Download Edision OS MIO+ Plus 4K Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenBh - OpenDroid - OpenESi - OpenHDF - OpenPLi - OpenSPA - OpenViX - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatDreamGR

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!