AX 4KBOX HD61 tuner sat UHD

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,944 times. The last Post () by andry77.

• hello I've bought this new receiver because of the 2 CI slot + 1 card reader and I want to share some test I've made hope it can be appreciated:

1) It recognize a viaccess cam to watch rtv slovenia that doesn't work on other receiver also if the cam is pretty old. it does not need to assign anything on the menu as for other receivers. next test is to use 2 cam simultaneously. I hope I will check tonight with a CI+ cam.

657b78dfbd2fd7658fe.jpg

2) 4k channels works normally

e47ab29.jpg

3) multistream channels works normally

0fbe3c31c5e.jpg

4) blind scan. in this test you can find turksat bs of FTA tp. since it does not find (for example) 12015 H trasponder I think I will not use this feature, that I suppose could be inaccurate. that tp can be scanned manually anyway.

c0ae6.jpg

5) tuner sensitivity (the feature I need the most). in these photo you can see very hard to catch FOX TV tp on turksat on AX HD 61 and on OCTAGON SX88+ (pretty good tuner sensitivity but inferior compared to other receivers). SX88+ gives at least a glitched video when ax hd 61 just glitched audio and no video.

ax hd 61

f1d60fe216a21862aff6a3.jpg

sx88+

de42511f.jpg

other tuner sensitivity test shows smooth image on 30,5 east 12532 H 2000 when octagon sx88+ gives glitch

sx88+

712f5533560e524.jpg

bc0ec2538dde25d6c4335fb.jpg

ax hd 61

1a1f0bdabeb.jpg

6) "rallenty" movement when you change channels but I thing it's a hisilicon feature

7) fastest boot I ever seen

8) from first test on astra 4,8 east zeonbud tp, t2-mi can not be scanned automatically

9) the receiver can scan symbol rate <500 as you can see here

10) I can confirm 2 common interface can works simultaneously (other receivers can't). 1 Common interface + 1 CI+ was recognized automatically without any user operation

efa5b8929203100.jpg

11) as it happens on other receivers hispasat 11496 H 7884 & 21,6 east multistream tp have freeze (but it works normally on octagon sx88+)

ps I'm unable to use hbbtv anyone knows what & where download plugin?

more test will follow

best regards

• Hi all !

I have the AX 61 receiver, can DCC be used on it ?

I tried DCC but I get the message that user and passwd are not correct, is it something different ?

Is there another interface between the receiver and the laptop ?

thank you in advance !

• you need to add a password in receivers menu, then you can use telnet, ftp as usually

I mean that there is a menu in the receiver that allows you to add password

• P.S. I bought the receiver the other day, I still don't know how to change the firmware or how to install an emulator on it :P:eye-tongue:

How to change password using Telnet with FTP prog DCC oder Filezilla.

open FTP Prog

enter your correct IP, or click on the magnifying glass, then on search, double click on the correct IP address and 2x ok, ready.

Now klick on Telnet:

user name: root (press enter)

write: passwd (press enter)

write the password you want (press enter) the entered password is not visible

write your new password again (press enter)

It should look something like this. It depends on what software and box you are using.

reboot

• Code

good morning all !!!

It had ATV 6.4 firmware installed, which was causing me problems on the display , I researched how to change the firmware and tried ,openvix-5.4.001.release-ax61 .

I proceeded exactly as it should, put on the stick, pressed the power >>> button then the button on the panel , I waited about 30 minutes ,while this message appears on my display " rCUY " got stuck here ,

how can i solve this issue ?

thank you in advance !

AX HD61 Combo 4K UHD H.265, HEVC, DVB-S2X, DVB-C/T2, Linux, Enigma2, Multi-stream, Kodi, QT Stalker, Digital Receiver

Download AX HD61 Combo 4K UHD Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenHDF, OpenViX, PurE2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!