New PurE2 v. 6.5 to test - your feedback, please...

There are 1,315 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 138,331 times. The last Post () by krasnoludek123.

• Sorry, m8 - but for a question you will need "???" or "Can you...???"~

To me it looked like you are claiming something, not asking...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Absolutely.

Mine is just an idea, a constructive idea and nothing else ...

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• I was writing about albakos post... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Target would be the true dish enthusiasts, who are the owners of motorized systems... like me :redface::redface::redface:... but not only... (also users of greater Russia, for example ...)

And the support to T2-Mi standard would be, without a shadow of a doubt, a strong distinctive sign between PurE2 and the other "big" images Enigma 2 ... But I understand that in a Linux world it is very difficult to maintain this distinctive signal ... The market commands ... Air Digital ?? :cool1::smirk:...

OK, just saw this on OPenPLi forum:

"ver. 2.7 - add support for T2MI

Need test.
    "

And:

"Hello.

Dimitrij :) You are GREAT MASTER !!!It works beautifully. Everything is correct / adding, editing the transponder, scanning and receiving.

Thank you very much . It was needed, this plugin.
    "

• Searched on OpenPli forum but no results " No results found for 'you are great master !!!it works beautifully. everything correct adding, editing the transponder, scanning and receiving.'.".

However, if the news is true, we are facing a very important turning point for Enigma2 images ... And the purE2 team must - in my opinion - readily adapt the image to support for the new T2MI standard .... Sorry, gorski, but is this a new plugin developed by the OpenPli team or has the image core been changed ??

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• I tested sateditor 2.7 on T2Mi channels and there are configuration problems on the single channels ... That is, for example, if I set a T2MI frequency on sateditor 54.9E table (Yamal), it seems that on the parameters T2MI configuration (PLP id, etc.) something is not working properly, and the channels are locked but are not displayed ...

Only a T2MI transponder Zeobud on 4,8E works correctly and the 5 T2Mi channels on this transponder are correctly displayed...

I've a H2.9H Zgemma with PurE2 6.5.

Past2Present, can you check with Dimitrij, pls??

• No, m8, you need to do that...

• I love Pure2 image and wish to use it. But one thing forced me to change and return back to OPenPLI. The problem is how bad it is with IPTV. I have a paid superscription which works like charm on OPenPLI whether on Jedi, X-Streamity or XC.

I tried it as the main image and as external on USB, but same problem.

I hope you can help me figure out the problem.

My device is Vuplus Zero 4K

Thanks.

• Talk to the manufacturer of your box. And don't expect a lot from that...

Seriously, if their drivers are OK: experiment with ServiceApp.

We don't have those boxes but they are not the best...

Others have written here about these things...

Search under seagen re. these issues...

I think the post is in this section...

Good luck!

EDIT: it seems it is your box! Here: Help codec support

• You answered it. There are better box and no, I would not buy Vu....

• Official Post

bestman22 Well if your IPTV works with your Zero 4K and PLi image using XC, Xstreamity or JediMakerXstream.

They should all work just fine with Pure2 and you should be able to watch all live streams and most of the VOD.

• bestman22 Well if your IPTV works with your Zero 4K and PLi image using XC, Xstreamity or JediMakerXstream.

They should all work just fine with Pure2 and you should be able to watch all live streams and most of the VOD.

Believe me it works really fine. But with Pure2, It takes some time in changing or zapping channels.

I really want to use Pure2.

• Yes, that is the logic, seagen but.... what can we do...

(Frankly, I am getting tired of this.... :( OpenPLi is really poor but...)

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!