New PurE2 v. 6.5 to test - your feedback, please...

There are 1,315 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 139,382 times. The last Post () by krasnoludek123.

• After last update, some important extensions (specifically plugin panel as Satvenus, TS and TV stream panel) disappeared in plugin installed list, but they result installed (as it's possible verify in the list of removable plugin - red button in plugin list). Can you take a look, pls?? It not help try to reinstall....

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Also channel number display, in channel selection mode, disappeared after last update (also in alternative mode).

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Official Post

Have you checked the setting menu that numbers are set to Yes after update?

Just press menu button after you open channel select and check if activated

• Official Post

Then i am sure the hard working coders are working on it and its fixed in next update :)

• There is a very simple solution to this: don't use them. Why exactly do you use them, please? Why are they "important"? I don't use them at all, as in ever and I don't have a problem getting stuff seen, reproduced etc. Our feeds are pretty comprehensive, I would say...

FYI: the new images for Zgemma H9x/H9.2x series have new drivers etc. Lots of changes generally are happening, also... Have you re-flashed from USB?

So, thank you for the feedback but these things are bound to happen when you are on the "bleeding edge" and plugins are not yet written with the latest libs in mind... So, in the meantime, provided we have not f*&%ed up big time somehow, while we are waiting for some improvements in plugins themselves - we should all be able to live without them, I hope...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• I confirm some important panel plugins disappeared from plugin list (even if installed...) after last update of 17.05.2020. Don't resolve to reinstall image from scratch by USB pendrive...

• Some are connected to servers, like OLM, I think, so if a server goes down...

Patience... And thanx for the feedback...

P.S. Have you written to the authors of those plugins we do not write/maintain?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Excellent and beautiful image congratulations. I find a problem with OpenWebif that does not start automatically when the decoder is restarted or enigma2 is restarted, however, just enter the plugin and save and the service starts.

Installation vers. 6.5 on Vu + Ultimo 4K

• Delfi wrote:

v 6.5

- e2 fixes

- network info fixes

- libs

- plugins

I am adding that Zgemma H9 series just got new drivers, I was just told, which should be incorporated into our images soon...

• After last update (19.05.2020) all problems resolved...No plugin disappeared, no problem to pmanager, no problem to channel list... Thanks Delfi, thanks gorski, thanks FrancHR and thanks to all fantastic pure2 team for his great, great work...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::plannedsomethingevil::plannedsomethingevil::plannedsomethingevil:

• v6.5

- e2 fixes
    - network info fixes
    - plugins updated
    - etc
    - Zgemma/Airdigital H9x and i55plus drivers were renewed

• I tested the first version of 6.5 with the new drivers - in my Zgemma H9 Twin ONLY (for now) and it seems all this is becoming ever better!

So, new drivers apparently work and work rather well with FFmpeg 4.2.2. For all where it is needed:

72fdf33deb71fd3d4728c.png

So far, VOD/IPTV did not work as well as expected (in that series) with FFmpeg other than the old v. 3.4.2, since the drivers were written with that FFmpeg in mind, I am told.

In the meantime, FFmpeg advanced but the drivers stayed the same. So, for some things FFmpeg 3.4.x was needed, then with Kodi nowadays FFmpeg 4.1.x comes and for the rest PurE2 is pushing with the latest FFmpeg 4.2.x.

Add on top of that other libavs which also had to be implemented and so on and so forth and you can see how this complicates things, makes them difficult to maintain, not to mention that all that stuff takes too much space etc. But PurE2 Team made it work anyway...

Well, this complex and difficult construction, it seems, is no longer needed - from now on, only one version of FFmpeg can go into those machines, to the delight of our coders...

Hopefully, to the delight of our users, too... So, please, test for us, if you will... Zgemma H9 Twin ONLY for now! Well, OK, Combo is the same machine, in essence... :)

http://www.pur-e2.club/OU/imag…?dir=6.5/airdigital/TEST/

;)

• OK, here we go, for all Zgemma H9x/H9.2x series...

v 6.5

- Zgemma/Airdigital H9xXXX and i55plus switched to ffmpeg 4.2.2. Quite a lot of space saved and initial tests seem ok.

• Delfi:

v 6.5
    - e2 fixes
    - system settings backup fix
    - libs
    - plugins
    - Kodi update

And from 26.5.2020, switched to new version of compiler.

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!