New PurE2 v. 6.5 to test - your feedback, please...

There are 1,315 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 138,081 times. The last Post () by krasnoludek123.

• Zgemma H9T, image of 26th May 2020, using a small, old 8GB USB stick to flash it...

Inserted 16GB mSD card (single partition, EXT4) > sent root / to mSD via pManager > Scripts... even though it was not seen by "HDD Initialisation" part of Device Manager section of pManager... Device Manager itself saw it, though and it got automounted.

927b26cfc7998abaf366f6acb.png

a12975e1.png

6e71c3e6c37674.png

I installed all the FNC plugins which work, Kodi, YouTube plugin, VPN Manager, DreamExplorer etc. etc.

DVB-T2 works just fine!

Streaming, using various plugins like Kodi etc. is fine! And I was using OpenVPN - it didn't slow it down!

Kodi tested with Exodus Redux, Live TV Kodi Serbia (flying!) etc. Subtitles work fine, too...

Some FNC tested and flying, too...

Not bad!!! Not bad at all! ;)

More tests needed...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Huh, about blindscan; I think that i have posted some ramblings about that and 3 ways that OEM do it. It is not the same for each box.
    Re: zap speed; frankly there is nothing in the code that could make it slower (not talking about history zap options, oversized picons, etc...). Same channels, FTA, not scrambled (oscam retention, emu delay, etc).

• Blindscan in Brazil would need to be different, I suppose...?

Frankviana, you are Brazilian, right? And you need C-Band etc.? 'Cause Ku is fine...

That is down to the drivers and I suppose all Americans should band together and write to Zgemma/HiSilicone/Broadcom to develop that part...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Blindscan in Brazil would need to be different, I suppose...?

Frankviana, you are Brazilian, right? And you need C-Band etc.? 'Cause Ku is fine...

That is down to the drivers and I suppose all Americans should band together and write to Zgemma/HiSilicone/Broadcom to develop that part...

Yes... I'm Brazilian and we need blindscan C-Band. I think they don't have good solutions and more important only ku-band. Some receivers working fine using same specs/cpu/tuner...etc.

But thanks...

Dream Two, h9sSE/h9s/h9 twin, sf8008/sx88/sx88+, Osmini4k, Gt-Media v8UHD/GTC/v9prime/v8xs/m7x/finder2, Amiko SHD 8900, Vu Zero/Zero 4K, Mecool K1/K2/K3, Azamerica s2015, Nazabox Xgame, Koqit K1 mini, TBS 5520se/5925/6922se/6903x, Openbox X5/S9, AZBOX TITAN twin/Premium+/Elite, Rasp Pi/pi3/pi4, t95 max+, Freesky Triplo X, Orange Pi PC, Coolsat 5000, Dm528s, DM800se, Satlink 6933/6960/6932, Mygica S270, Pixelview PlayTV . Motorized 5m - C band(20ºE - 116.8ºW), Motorized 1,80m - KU band

• Give us the details of these STBs with the same HW, with fully working Blind scan, so I can send it over to Zgemma developers...

• Give us the details of these STBs with the same HW, with fully working Blind scan, so I can send it over to Zgemma developers...

Octagon SF8008 (blindscan C-Band symbol rates 100 to 80000)

https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/octagon-sf8008

Specifications:

Key Features:

- Hisilicon Hi3798MV200 Huawei

- Quad Core 64Bit (4x 1.6GHz) 15000 DMIPS

Tuner & demodulator:

- DVB-S2X: Silabs Si2166-D60 & RDA5815m

Dream Two, h9sSE/h9s/h9 twin, sf8008/sx88/sx88+, Osmini4k, Gt-Media v8UHD/GTC/v9prime/v8xs/m7x/finder2, Amiko SHD 8900, Vu Zero/Zero 4K, Mecool K1/K2/K3, Azamerica s2015, Nazabox Xgame, Koqit K1 mini, TBS 5520se/5925/6922se/6903x, Openbox X5/S9, AZBOX TITAN twin/Premium+/Elite, Rasp Pi/pi3/pi4, t95 max+, Freesky Triplo X, Orange Pi PC, Coolsat 5000, Dm528s, DM800se, Satlink 6933/6960/6932, Mygica S270, Pixelview PlayTV . Motorized 5m - C band(20ºE - 116.8ºW), Motorized 1,80m - KU band

• Vu zero 4k, broadcom, but same tuner too and Blindscan C working fine (except low and high symbol rates).... I'm using /tmp stored .xml files to send to Zgemma h9s.

About h9s, I think is only fix drivers...

• I think best solution now (if someone need) is buy Octagon SF8008 to do blindscan C band: low and high symbol rates (100 ~ 80000), T2-MI, enough flash...etc...

Vu Zero 4k, only symbol rates (1000 ~45000), T2-MI for 40.5w only using astra-sm, etc

Zgemma h9s, only 256 flash, don't work C blindscan, T2-MI for 40.5w only using astra-sm too, etc

This is I think now about these STBs...

• 256MB flash is no obstacle. You know that, right?

T2-MI works in Zgemma, apparently. If not, get the plugin for it by Dimitrij.

So, just one HiSilicone STB is OK fully with C-Band, i.e. it has a full blindscan. But that is enough to go on...

We must insist that the Zgemma devs do the full C-Band symbol rates (100 to 80000) Blindscan...

In Broadcom it's only partially working in C-Band for one other STB, I see...

But perhaps we can get it to work there, as well?

OKI, let me see what I can do...

• OK, reported - now we must wait... ;)

• Yes.. I know about only 256 flash... solve using expand script.

If you see video details, sf8008, working hardware T2-MI blindscan... find all PLP/PIDS, no plugin, no astra-sm... example: 3999 L 3750 PLP 103 PID 64 (video 0:17, 1:19)

Zgemma works, same way to my Zero4k (no native hw/drivers, only sw implementation)... tried a lot of times and ways... this is a best way to test blindscan not only for T2-MI ("and" for discovery all kind of feeds/new transponders, not only stored anywhere for only a kind of "manual" scan)

For Broadcom, I have zero (mips) and my friend tell me about Edision osnino4k: both working fine too C-Band.

And you said: "now we must wait" if solve/fix drivers.

Thanks

• Can you explain the way to update or download the Emo Oscam and Encam on the PurCam-Manager plugin for the Spark device that is found in the video image, old Image PURE6.3

• Did you search, even just a bit?

OSCam Emu Config Mario for all PV providers

• Truman top box 2 tuners

pure2 6.5 build date 28.05.2020

image arch: sh4

I just installed the new build yesterday. Now I cannot install emus as explained in OSCam Emu Config Mario for all PV providers

I followed the first step:

1) MENU > Plugins > green button > Extra > install it and EXIT...

2) MENU > Plugins > green button > CamDs (first section) > OSCam Emu latest

CamDs doesn't appear in my Plugins downloadable list when i followed step 2.

Help is appreciated!

• MENU > pManager > right arrow button > Install Camd > What happens?

P.S. I neither have your box nor access to PurE2 GIT, so...

• I asked the coders this question...

• My friend / Octa8on

for spark sh4

In order to be installed emu OScam & N cam must be installed with the extension ipk In order to install a necessary file (libcrypt.so & libss1.1)

As for emu Ncam Refer to my topic on the following link and download a file ipk

Latest NCam Emu for sh4 spark v. 11.0 compiled and patched READ

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

As for emu OScam Refer to topic on the following link and download a file ipk

Yes it is Doesn't matter Our devices processor but it will install a necessary file (libcrypt.so & libss1.1)

Oscam emu ALL Images mips--arm .ipk .deb

3320e73.jpg

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!